From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 3/4 (disambiguation))
3/4 may refer to:
- The fraction (mathematics) three quarters (¾), equal to 0.75
- 3/4 time, a form of triple metre in music
- Three quarter pants
- 3/4 perspective in video games
- ¾" videocassette, better known as the U-matic format
- March 4 (month-day date notation)
- 3 April (day-month date notation)
- 3rd Battalion 4th Marines, a unit in the United States Marine Corps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.