(Redirected from 3000 (disambiguation))
3000 most often refers to:
- 3000 (number), the number three thousand
- 3000 (year), the last year of the 30th century
- 3000 (dinghy), a racing sailing dinghy
- 3,000 hit club, Major League Baseball batters with 3,000 hits
- 3000 metres, a track running event
- André 3000, American singer and actor
- "Year 3000", a song performed by British pop punk band Busted
- 3000 series (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "3000"
- All pages with a title containing 3000
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.