300 North LaSalle
|300 North LaSalle|
300 North LaSalle
|Location||321 North LaSalle St|
|Roof||239 m (784 ft)|
|Floor area||120,770 square metres (1,300,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Structural engineer||Magnusson Klemencic Associates|
|Main contractor||Clark Construction Group, LLC|
300 North LaSalle is a 60-story mixed-use building, constructed from 2006 to 2009, located on the north bank of the Chicago River on the Near North Side community area of Chicago, Illinois, United States. The building contains 1.3 million square feet (121,770 square meters) of space to include offices, retail shops, restaurants and public spaces, as well as three levels of underground parking. Due to its location on the north bank of the Chicago River, the building features a half-acre sunlit waterfront public garden with direct access to the river's edge. The structural steel was fabricated and erected by Cives Steel Co. and detailed by Maine Detailers, a division of Cives Steel Co.
300 North LaSalle achieved Platinum certification under the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED for Existing Buildings (EB) category, the highest rating possible. The tower previously received Gold certification under the LEED for Core & Shell (CS) Rating System.
The building was sold from the Hines companies in 2010, to KBS REIT II, Inc. and then again to The Irvine Company in 2014.
As of July 29, 2010, the building was 93% leased to 24 tenants. Kirkland & Ellis, Chicago's biggest law firm, is the anchor tenant and leases floors in the low-rise and mid-rise sections of the building. Other tenants include the management consulting firm Boston Consulting Group, private equity firm GTCR, investment banks Lazard, Moelis & Company and Sagent Advisors, the restructuring and consulting firm AlixPartners, and the corporate law firm Quarles & Brady LLP.
- List of buildings
- List of skyscrapers
- List of tallest buildings in Chicago
- List of tallest buildings in the United States
- "300 North LaSalle – Properties – Hines". Hines.com. 2015-10-22. Retrieved 2016-04-14.
- "300 North LaSalle Earns LEED® Platinum Certification – News & Views – Hines". Hines.com. 2013-04-15. Retrieved 2016-04-14.
- "Form 8-K". Sec.gov. Retrieved 2016-04-14.
- "Hines Breaks Ground on Striking 60-story Office Tower at 300 North LaSalle in Downtown Chicago – News & Views – Hines". Hines.com. 2006-07-31. Archived from the original on 2012-02-04. Retrieved 2016-04-14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 300 North LaSalle.|