300th Mechanized Regiment (Ukraine)
|300th Mechanized Regiment
300 механізований полк
|Branch||Ukrainian Ground Forces|
|Part of||13th Army Corps|
|Garrison/HQ||Chernivtsi, Chernivtsi Oblast|
|Engagements||Battle of Budapest|
|Lieutenant Colonel Oleksandr Bida|
|Soviet Guards badge|
|Ukrainian Guards badge|
|Mechanized branch insignia|
The Regiment was formed as 145th Guards Training Motor-Rifle Budapest Regiment. 145 Guards TMRR was previously 145th Guards Rifle Regiment, part of 66th Guards Motor Rifle Training Division, the former 66th Guards Rifle Division. After October 30, 2000 by the order of President of Ukraine the name of the Regiment was changed to 300th Separate Guards Mechanized Budapest Regiment. 
The regiment was disbanded on 30 October 2013.
- (Ukrainian) New Platoon commander training
- (Ukrainian) List of full names of the Ukrainian Military unit Archived August 22, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- Ukrainian Land Forces
- Velichko, Nadya (4 December 2013). "Наближається 6 грудня – День збройних сил України – Телеканал Чернівці" [Approaching December 6 – Day of the Armed Forces of Ukraine]. mtrk.com.ua (in Ukrainian). Chernivtsi TV. Archived from the original on 4 February 2016. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- Information about one of 66th Guards Rifle Division's regiments
- Slobodianiuk, M. V. (2005). Military Symbols of Ukraine, Rebirth from ashes. Lviv. pp. 54–101. ISBN 966-96313-2-2.