30th House of Representatives of Puerto Rico
|30th House of Representatives of Puerto Rico|
|January 2, 2017 – January 1, 2021|
|Speaker||Carlos Johnny Méndez|
|Speaker pro tem||Jose E Pichy Torres Zamora|
|Majority Leader||Gabriel Rodríguez Aguiló|
|Majority Whip||Urayoán Hernández|
|Minority Leader||Rafael Hernández Montañez|
|Minority Whip||Ramón Luis Cruz|
|Seats||51 voting members|
|Parties represented||PNP 34 |
|Length of term||4 years|
|Last election||November 8, 2016|
|Next election||November 3, 2020|
|18th Legislative Assembly of Puerto Rico|
|26th Senate of Puerto Rico|
The 30th House of Representatives of Puerto Rico is the lower house of the 18th Legislative Assembly of Puerto Rico and will meet from January 2, 2017 to January 1, 2021. All members were elected in the General Elections of 2016. The House has a majority of members from the New Progressive Party (PNP).
|Secretary||Elizabeth Stuart Villanueva|
|Sergeant-at-Arms||Henry Tallaboa Collazo|
Changes in membership
- July 31, 2018: José Luis Rivera Guerra resigns from his position as representative from the 17th district.
- October 31, 2018: Wilson Román López fills the vacancy left by José Luis Rivera Guerra as representative for District 17th for the New Progressive Party (PNP).
- Quintero, Laura (10 January 2017). "Cámara regresará con propuesta de Reforma Educativa" (in Spanish). Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "Renuncia el representante José Luis Rivera Guerra". Retrieved 13 January 2019.
- "Juramenta nuevo representante por el Distrito 17". Retrieved 13 January 2019.
- camaraderepresentantes.org - official site (in Spanish)