From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 30th Street (SEPTA station))
30th Street may refer to:
- 30th Street (IRT Ninth Avenue Line), a defunct railway station
- 30th Street (San Diego), a major north-south road in San Diego, California
- 30th Street and Dolores, a station on the San Francisco Municipal Railway light rail network's J Church line
- 30th Street Station, the main railroad station in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 30th Street Station District, urban development in West Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 30th Street station (subway), a rapid transit and trolley station
- Church and 30th Street, a station on the San Francisco Municipal Railway light rail network's J Church line
|This disambiguation page lists articles about roads and streets with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.