32nd Venice International Film Festival
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Festival date||25 August – 6 September 1971|
- The Devils by Ken Russell (United Kingdom)
- La vacanza by Tinto Brass (Italy)
- The Guest by Liliana Cavani (Italy)
- The Last Movie by Dennis Hopper (USA)
- The Cow by Dariush Mehrjui (Iran)
- Career Golden Lion:
- FIPRESCI Prize
- Pasinetti Award
- CIDALC Award
- Golden Rudder
- The Guest (Liliana Cavani)
- "Venice Biennale: the Venice Film Festival-History and facts of the world's oldest Film Festival". Retrieved October 7, 2013.
- "The 1970′s". Retrieved October 8, 2013.
- "Juries for the 1970′s". Retrieved October 7, 2013.