333 Bush Street
|333 Bush Street|
Location within San Francisco
|Location||333 Bush Street
San Francisco, California
|Roof||151 m (495 ft)|
|Floor area||50,422 m2 (542,740 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Skidmore, Owings & Merrill|
333 Bush Street is a 43-floor, 151 m (495 ft) mixed-use skyscraper located on Bush Street in the Financial District of San Francisco, California. The building was completed in 1986 and was designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and contains commercial offices as well as seven stories of individually owned residential condominiums.
Recent ownership history
In 2009, the tower's owners, Hines and Sterling American Property, forfeited ownership to their lenders after the primary tenant, multinational law firm Heller Ehrman filed for bankruptcy and defaulted on rent payments leaving property 65 percent vacant. In 2013, the building was purchased by a joint venture of Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management Board and DivcoWest Properties for US$275 million. In 2015, the property was acquired by Tishman Speyer for US$380 million.
- "333 Bush Street". CTBUH Skyscraper Database.
- 333 Bush Street at Emporis
- "333 Bush Street". SkyscraperPage.
- 333 Bush Street at Structurae
- Dineen, J.K. (13 December 2009). "Brookfield Properties forecloses on 333 Bush in S.F.". San Francisco Business Times. Retrieved 12 February 2016.
- Peterson, Jon (October 22, 2013). "Mass PRIM Buys Into Purchase of 333 Bush Street". The Registry.
- Peterson, Jon (October 12, 2015). "Tishman Speyer to Buy 333 Bush in San Francisco Near $700 Per Square Foot or Approx. $380MM". The Registry.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 333 Bush Street.|