34th century BC
(Redirected from 3400 BC)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Millennium:||4th millennium BC|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths |
Establishments – Disestablishments
The 34th century BC was a century which lasted from the year 3400 BC to 3301 BC.
- Stage IIIa2 of the Naqada culture in Egypt (dated in 1998).
- Archaic forms of cuneiform emerge in the late Uruk period in Mesopotamia.
- Burial of a child at Ashleypark Burial Mound, Ireland (c. 3350 BC)
- Enoch (c. 3382 BC – disappeared 3017 BC), according to the Hebrew Bible
- Methuselah (c. 3317 – 2348 BC), according to the Hebrew Bible
|This BC year article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|