Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Cardinal||three hundred sixty-three|
(three hundred sixty-third)
|Factorization||3 × 112|
|Divisors||1, 3, 11, 33, 121, 363|
- 363 is the sum of nine consecutive primes (23 + 29 + 31 + 37 + 41 + 43 + 47 + 53 + 59).
- It is an odd, composite, positive, real integer, composed of a prime (3) and a prime squared (112).
- The 363rd day in a year is 29 December (28 December in leap years).
- 363 is a palindromic number in bases 3, 10, 11 and 32.
- Any subset of its digits is divisible by three.
- 363 is a repdigit (BB) in base 32.
- 363 is a 122-gonal number.
- 363 is a deficient number.
- 363 is the sum of five consecutive powers of 3 (3 + 9 + 27 + 81 + 243) deficient number.
- The Mertens function returns 0.
- 363 cubits is the solution given to Rhind Mathematical Papyrus question 50 – find the side length of an octagon with the same area as a circle 9 khet in diameter .
- 363 can be expressed as the sum of three squares in four different ways: 112 + 112 + 112, 52 + 72 + 172, 12 + 12 + 192, and 132 + 132 + 52.
- 363 is a perfect totient number.
In other fields
- The years AD 363 (in base 35 written AD AD) and 363 BC (in base 32 written BB BC).
- 363 may be associated with the messiah
- Food additive E363 is succinic acid a food acid.
- 363 Padua is a (probably typical Main Band) asteroid.
- 363 is attested in Egyptian mythology. In the Edfu texts for example it appears to be associated with Thoth.
- 363 main keys in numerology : The Creative, Innovative.
- USS Balch (DD-363) was a Porter-class destroyer in the United States Navy.
- 363 is the number of communes of the Maine-et-Loire département in France.
- 363 is the London Laburnum dialling code for Winchmore Hill.
- In Unicode the macron ū is ū
- In May 1877, 363 French deputies passed the vote of no confidence in the duc de Broglie - the Seize Mai.
- Arpa mailing lists are dealt with in RFC 363
- RSVP is assigned port 363 see RFC 2205
- Naphthalene is dealt with in PIM (Poisons Information Monograph) 363
- Form 363 is the Companies House annual return filed in the United Kingdom.
- "Sloane's A028442 : Numbers n such that Mertens' function is zero". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-06-02.