This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||San Francisco, CA|
|Services||Power Purchase Agreements, Community Solar, Renewable Energy Certificates, LEED, Green Power Programs, Carbon Offsets, Marketing and Outreach|
3Degrees is a B corporation with offices across the United States that provides renewable energy and carbon offset solutions to Fortune 500 companies, utilities, universities, green building firms and other organizations that are working to make their services and operations more sustainable.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has recognized 3Degrees as an eight-time winner of the Green Power Supplier of the Year award while Environmental Finance Magazine has named the company #1 REC Trading Company in North America five times.
3Degrees offers the following renewable energy services:
- Renewable Energy Procurement: working with organizations to develop power purchase agreements and custom renewable energy strategies and implementation plans.
- Community Solar: cinsulting with utilities who are looking for turnkey community solar programs and solar developers. 3Degrees helps with issues such as: facility sizing and location, REC and facility ownership, customer acquisition and retention, billing integration and risk mitigation.
- Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs): procuring RECs that are Green-e Energy certified and/or eligible for compliance with state Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS).
- LEED: partnering with green building professionals to help them reduce the environmental impact of the energy use associated with their buildings, allowing them to earn points toward the U.S. Green Building Council’s (USGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification.
- Green Power Programs: working with utilities to design voluntary green power programs.
- Carbon Offsets: sourcing carbon offsets which are verified. Common carbon reduction project technologies include: solar, wind, landfill gas, livestock biogas, biomass, low-impact hydro and sustainable forestry.
Associations & Memberships
3Degrees is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), The Climate Registry (CR), Business Renewables Center (BRC), Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA).
- "3Degrees About". 3Degrees Inc. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- "Renewable Energy Procurement". 3Degrees Inc. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- "Community Solar". 3Degrees Inc. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- "Renewable Energy Certificates". 3Degrees Inc. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- "U.S. Green Building Council Member Organizations". www.usgbc.org. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- "Green Power Programs". 3Degrees Inc. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- "Carbon Offsets". 3Degrees Inc. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- "The Climate Registry Member List". www.theclimateregistry.org. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- "Business Renewables Center Sponsors". www.businessrenewables.org. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- "SEIA Membership Directory". www.seia.org. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- "Members". www.solarelectricpower.org. Retrieved 2016-05-12.