This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Sheershak Anand|
Shantanu Ray Chhibber
Shiva Rama Krishna
|Produced by||Sunil Lulla|
|Starring||Neil Nitin Mukesh|
|Edited by||Sanjay Sharma|
|Distributed by||Eros International|
|2 hrs 5 mins|
|Box office||₹59.1 million (US$830,000)|
3G is a 2013 Indian Hindi horror thriller film directed by Sheershak Anand and Shantanu Ray Chhibber, and produced under Eros International and Next Gen Films. The film features Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonal Chauhan in lead roles. It was released in India on 15 March 2013.
Sam and Sheena are holidaying on the Fiji Islands when Sam buys a 3G enabled phone. Unforeseen events take place after he starts receiving unknown calls and finds his life at risk.
- Neil Nitin Mukesh as Sameer “Sam” Arora
- Sonal Chauhan as Sheena
- Mrinalini Sharma as Chaima
- Asheesh Kapur as Mong Hayward
- Shantanu Ray Chibber as Father Patterson
3G has received mixed to negative response from critics. Ankur Pathak from Rediff.com rated the film 1.5/5 stars and says "Watch 3G only for a few cheap thrills." Swati Deogire of in.com gave the movie 2.5 stars, saying "3G is strictly OK and is more of a travel brochure for Fiji." Taran Adarsh from Bollywood Hungama rated the film 2/5 and added "3G doesn't work despite potential in its premise". Gaurav's Movie Reviews rated the movie 1.5 stars saying "entire movie is full of plot holes."
The soundtrack of the film is composed by Mithoon and lyrics are penned by Mithoon, Shelle, Sonu Kakkar . A single track called "Kaise Bataaoon" which is sung by KK & Sonal Chauhan was released on 15 February 2013. Arijit singh also sang in the movie. Musicperk.com rated the album 7.5/10[unreliable source?]
|1.||"Kaise Bataaoon"||Mithoon||KK, Sonal Chauhan||4:43|
|2.||"Khalbali"||Mithoon||Arijit Singh, Shilpa Rao,Tochi Raina||5:20|
|4.||"Kaise Bataaoon" (Cantabile)||Mithoon||Abhishek Nailwal||4:54|
|5.||"Khalbali" (Punjabi)||Mithoon||Tochi Raina||5:41|
- "WATCH: Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonal Chauhan's horror tale trailer in '3G'". Zeenews.com. 6 January 2013. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "3G: Box Office". Bollywood Hungama.
- Ankur Pathak. "Review: 3G only offers cheap thrills". Rediff.com. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- Swati Deogire. "Movie Review: 3G is more travel brochure than film". in.com. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- "3G Movie Review". Gauravs Movie Reviews. Retrieved 18 July 2017.[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 8 March 2013. Retrieved 4 March 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)