From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Frequency||1629 kHz (1982-1990)
1179 KHz (1990-)
|First air date||12 December 1982|
|Format||Radio reading service|
|Callsign meaning||Radio Print Handicapped|
|Affiliations||Radio Print Handicapped Network|
|Owner||Vision Australia Foundation|
3RPH is part of the Vision Australia Radio network of eight stations owned by Vision Australia broadcasting newspaper and magazine articles for people unable to read print media in southern Victoria and New South Wales.
- "New radio services for Melbourne, Geelong and Colac". Australian Communications and Media Authority. 27 June 2000. Retrieved 2007-12-31.
- "blindness and low vision services". Vision Australia. Archived from the original on 5 January 2008. Retrieved 2007-12-31.
- Farah Farouque (12 December 2002). "Why Leach is getting serious all over". The Age. Retrieved 2007-12-31.
- "Vision Australia Radio Stations". Vision Australia. Retrieved 2007-12-31.
- "RPH Australia website". Retrieved 2007-12-31.
- "FM/AM in the Asia and Pacific regions: English". BBC. Archived from the original on 1 January 2008. Retrieved 2007-12-31.
|This article about a radio station in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Melbourne-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|