|Origin||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Years active||1994–2012, 2013–present|
3T is an American R&B/pop music trio featuring the three sons of Tito Jackson (from The Jackson 5) and Delores Vilma "Dee Dee" Martes (1955 – 1994), from whom they inherit their Dominican ancestry. The band members include, from eldest; Toriano Adaryll Jackson Jr. ("Taj") (b. August 4, 1973), Taryll Adren Jackson (b. August 8, 1975) and Tito Joe Jackson ("TJ") (b. July 16, 1978). Their late uncle Michael Jackson mentored the trio, and signed them to his label MJJ Music.
3T released their debut album Brotherhood in 1995. The album sold approximately three million copies worldwide. The group achieved an international hit with their debut single "Anything". 3T released several hit singles in Europe, including "24/7", "Why" (a duet with their uncle Michael Jackson), "I Need You" (with a brief appearance by Michael), "Tease Me" and "Gotta Be You". In 1996, they were ranked second behind the Spice Girls, as the biggest-selling group in Europe. 3T have also written and produced songs for soundtracks to films such as; The Jacksons: An American Dream, Free Willy, Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home, Men in Black and Trippin'. In early 1997, they went on a hugely successful European tour with their album Brotherhood, which included all of the songs from the album, as well as a Jackson 5 tribute (featuring Tito 'Poppa T'), and a surprise performance of the Oasis hit, "Wonderwall".
3T completed an album after the release of Brotherhood, with over 20 songs being recorded and 12 planned to be included on the final tracklist. The album was never released by Sony due to a strained relationship with Michael Jackson (MJJ Music), and is considered by many fans to be The Lost Album.
Taryll and TJ have written and produced tracks for their aunt Janet Jackson as well as for Lindsay Lohan and Bruno Mars. After signing with the French label TF1/NRJ in 2003, 3T continued to perform in France, the Netherlands and Belgium. The group signed with the Dutch label Digidance in 2004 for Dutch releases, appearances, and performances. The album titled Identity was released on March 23, 2004. Two singles were released: "Stuck On You" (a cover of the Lionel Richie song) was released in 2003 in France and Belgium and in 2004 in the Netherlands, and "Sex Appeal" in 2004. Neither single was released outside of Europe. In 2008, 3T made Identity available on both iTunes and amazon.com worldwide.
On-and-off appearances (2007–2011)
The brothers appeared on the show This Is David Gest in 2007, including recording the theme tune "Crazy Kinda Guy". The show began on April 22, 2007. They appeared in an episode where Gest took cameras for a rare glimpse of the Jackson family house in Encino, California, where he met Tito and 3T as well as matriarch Katherine Jackson, as well as a later episode showing them recording the theme tune. The brothers would occasionally bring Jermajesty on tour as an on and off DJ.
During the summer of 2008, the Jackson family (including Tito) stayed at a holiday let (rental) for six weeks in Appledore, Devon, England while searching for a house to buy in the area. The project was filmed for a Channel 4 documentary called The Jacksons are Coming, which was aired in 2008. Taj and T. J. appear with their father, but Taryll did not join them on the trip. The three family members also attended a Michael Jackson fan event in Devon as part of their stay, ringing him up during the event which led to Michael talking to the fans over a loudspeaker on the phone.
All three of them appeared on the A&E TV show entitled The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty. They appear with their father Tito, who is trying to convince them to relaunch their career.
On January 31, 2010, the three brothers appeared on stage at the 52nd Grammy Awards to support their cousins Prince Michael, Jr. and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson as they accepted the Lifetime Achievement Award on behalf of their father, Michael Jackson. On February 1, 2010, all three brothers then appeared in the remake of "We Are the World", this time in aid of the Haiti Appeal. However, they did not sing the main parts of the song and instead contributed to the background vocals. Currently, Taj is working on the Code Z zombie series and a science fiction project called Clone 3. T. J. was selected to play the role of Prince Jean-Luc in the new stage version of Larry Hart's musical Sisterella that was scheduled to premiere in the fall of 2011. Taryll is working on his first solo album that he hopes will make his family and fans proud.
On October 8, 2011, 3T performed at the Michael Forever – The Tribute Concert held at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. They performed the Jacksons' track "Heartbreak Hotel" (also known as "This Place Hotel") followed by their own number 2 hit single "Why", which was originally a duet recorded with Michael for their 1995 album Brotherhood. At the end of the performance of "Why", all three brothers broke down into tears. They then appeared in the finale of the show performing Michael's hit "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" with various other performers from the concert as well as members of the Jackson family who had been in attendance, including Michael's children Prince, Paris and Blanket (Prince II).
Charity tour, The Big Reunion and Chapter III (2013–present)
After almost two years away from the stage, 3T performed live on stage in Rome, Milan, Torino and Verona during four charity concerts in Italy from December 5 to 8, 2013. 3T performed a 30-minute show and the setlist featured "Stuck On You", 'Anything', 'I Need You', the new song 'Forever Girl', 'With You', a jam session (Ed Sheeran's 'The A-Team', Oasis' 'Wonderwall' and 'Give Me All Your Lovin') and 'We Are the World'. 
On December 26, 2013, British television station ITV2 announced that 3T would be part of season 2 of The Big Reunion. The episodes were broadcast on ITV2 between February 6 and March 27, 2014. Along with 3T, the other bands that took part were A1, Damage, Eternal, Girl Thing and 5th Story. On February 21 The Big Reunion concert took place in a sold out Hammersmith Apollo in London and was broadcast on ITV2 on March 27, 2014.
On March 20, 2014, it was announced that the boy bands from both series (Five, 911, Blue, A1, 3T, Damage and 5th Story) would go on The Big Reunion Boy Band Tour in October 2014.
On September 27, 2014, 3T performed at a sold-out Back 2 the 90's [sic] event in Rotterdam Ahoy. The next day, on September 28, 2014, 3T were special guests on the popular Dutch TV show Carlo & Irene: Life 4 You. 3T share a special history with Carlo & Irene since they have been guests on their previous TV shows Telekids in 1996 and Carlo & Irene: Life & Cooking in 2003. During their interview on Carlo & Irene: Life 4 You 3T talked about their performance at the Back 2 the 90's [sic] event and performed one of their new songs called "Forever Girl". On September 29, 2014, 3T were guests at dj Giel Beelen on radio NPO 3FM. After their interview with DJ Giel Beelen, 3T performed 'I Need You' live on radio NPO 3FM. 3T also visited DJ One'sy on FunX radio where one lucky fan got the chance to meet Taj, Taryll and T. J. in the studio because she won the meet & greet contest organized by FunX radio. To thank their fans for their continuing support a meet & greet was held later that day at the NH Schiller hotel in Amsterdam.
On March 12, 2015, Dutch radio station Q-music announced 3T would perform at the Foute Party on June 26, 2015. The event took place at the Brabanthallen in 's Hertogenbosch, Netherlands.
On September 16, 2016, 3T had their up Close and Personal in RAI Amsterdam. A surprise concert was held September 17 as well, showcasing the album launch of “Chapter III” at the Melkweg concert venue in Amsterdam, Netherlands
On September 1, 2018, 3T performed their greatest hits at La Cigale, Paris, France. Following this sold-out concert at La Cigale, on May 18 and 19, 2019, 3T returned to Paris, France to perform 2 unplugged shows at the Nouveau Casino de Paris. On August 29, 2018, 3T went to Naples, Italy to honor their uncle Michael Jackson on MJ Day, organized by MJJ Foundation Naples-Onlus. They held a press conference at Gran Teatro - Edenlandia before they performed at Teatro Mediterraneo. On December 16, 2018, 3T performed at La Madeleine in Brussels, Belgium, it had been 20 years since they last performed in Belgium.
On May 7, 2022, 3T performed their biggest hits at "Forever 90" at Zénith in Strasbourg, France.
On August 27, 2022, 3T headlined and performed at one of the biggest dance festivals in Europe, "We Love the 90s" at a sold-out Goffertpark in Nijmegen, Netherlands. The 10th anniversary was originally planned for 2020. The Covid pandemic postponed it twice.
Taj Jackson's later work
Taj Jackson directed the short film "Code Z" in 2014, that Big Screen Entertainment Group optioned the rights to. The script was written by Taj and the Brazilian Sco triplets (Thaisa, Thaina, and Thayana Sco) Thayana is Taj's wife.
In 2015, Taj executive produced the reality series The Jacksons: Next Generation. His brothers Taryll and TJ also co-produced the series.
In 2018, Taj directed the music video for 3T's song "Fire".
Taj is now currently working on his forthcoming documentary series set to be released in 2023, where he will tell the story of his uncle Michael Jackson saying “This documentary series will conclusively destroy decades of salacious myths which have been told and sold about Michael Jackson ad nauseam. In doing so, we will shine a light on the corruption within the media and entertainment industries which conceived and perpetuated them.” iHeartRadio reported on January 26, 2019. Taj has been vocal about how the allegations against Michael were false and defamatory. He said he felt betrayed by Wade Robson, who asked him to help get seats for him and his whole family at Michael's 2009 memorial.
Taryll Jackson's solo career
Taryll Jackson released his debut solo single "4Ever" on April 5, 2012, from his debut EP, "My Life Without You" which was released on Mother's Day, May 13, 2012, in honor of his mother Dee Dee Jackson. Other songs on this E.P are "My Life Without You", "When You Come Back To Earth", "Doubt", "Be My Girl", "When It Falls Down" and "Unlove You".
On his birthday, August 8, 2012, Taryll released the single "Best of All Time", a tribute to his uncle Michael Jackson. The single is taken from his second EP "Undeniable", which was released on August 29, 2012, in honor of Michael. Other songs on this E.P are "Undeniable", "Can't Stop Falling In Love", "Tonight", "Hope", "You Girl", "Dance Floor" and "What Can I Do To Change Your Mind?".
On September 12, 2017, Taryll released the song "Start It All Over Again". In the following year, on August 12, 2018, Taryll released the song "No Limit". On October 30, 2018, Taryll released the song "Next Time".
On April 8, 2019, Taryll released the song "Without Your Love". Taryll also released a slow jam remix of "Without Your Love" on April 16, 2019. On April 21, 2019, Taryll released the 10 track-album "Crazy Love", and on June 8, 2019, Taryll performed his first solo concert at the Melkweg in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Taryll's father Tito Jackson surprised him right before his concert, and later joined him on stage together with Taryll's partner Breana Cabral, and sons Bryce Connor and Adren Michael.
On February 18, 2020, Taryll released the song "The Next Time I Fall In Love". On July 17, 2020, Taryll released the full solo project, "Digital 8". Beyond the original 2012 solo debut EP's "My Life Without You" and "Undeniable", the 50 song-album includes completely remastered songs, special mixes, previously unreleased songs and bonus tracks. On October 1, 2020 Taryll released the song "Make It Right" and also released an acoustic version on December 8, 2020. For this song a music video was released. Taryll also released a special video version of "Make It Right" with his sons Bryce and Adren.
On January 8, 2021, Taryll released the song "She Was The One" and on February 14, 2021, Valentine's Day, Taryll released the song "Everything About You".
Taryll started releasing new exclusive songs in 2022. The first release was on December 8, 2022 of the song "We Got Us". In the following year, on January 8, 2023, Taryll released the song "Tell Me Something". In that same month, on January 23, Taryll released two more songs called "Come Home Tonight" and "Don't Say". On February 8, 2023, Taryll released a HSH chill remix version of the song "Come Home Tonight" and also released the song "Shut Your Mouth & Dance". On March 8, 2023, Taryll released the song "Words Hurt."
TJ Jackson's solo career
On March 20, 2020, TJ released his debut solo E.P "Obsession" featuring his first single "Insomnia".Other songs on this E.P. are "Obsession", "I Can't Stand It", "I Don't Deserve this" and #1 Fan. TJ went to Nashville, Tennessee to record and produce the E.P, and he wanted to mix the current urban sound with his 90's R&B roots. On November 20, 2020, TJ released his second E.P "Damaged" which includes the single "Last Night, and two other songs; "Good Time" and "Senseless Drama" 
On March 26, 2021, TJ released the first single "Dreamgirl" off his project "Magic Mystery Memories" (MMM). The second single “Secret” was released May 7, and the third single “A Night To Remember” (co-written with Rhyan Shirley and David Thulin) was released July 2. "Secret" was inspired by his uncle Michael Jackson, and so was the single's artwork. TJ also wanted to pay homage to the R&B he grew up on with this project.
On May 27, 2022, TJ released his first solo album "Acoustic Sessions 1" a 9 track acoustic album which includes his stripped-down cover of “Human Nature” in honor of his uncle Michael, and on June, 24 he released the single " Heaven on My Lips" (co-written with Sam Tinnesz and David Thulin) the first single from his forthcoming album, "Pressure". On this album TJ wanted to focus on live instrumentation. On June 24 and 26, and July 1, 2022, TJ embarked on his first European solo tour "A Night To Remember" at the Théâtre de la Contrescarpe in Paris, France performing the acoustic versions from the album. TJ's father Tito Jackson came to Paris to support him and his wife Frances Jackson, and children Royalty Jackson, Delores Dior Jackson, Dallas Jordan Michael Jackson and Rio Tito Joe Jackson as a surprise. The tour included stops at Lyon,France July 2, Madrid,Spain July 3, Naples,Italy July 8, London,England July 9, Brussels,Belgium July 15 and Amsterdam,Netherlands July 16.
Reality series (2015–2016)
In October 2015, Taj, Taryll and TJ appeared in and co-produced the reality series The Jacksons: Next Generation. The series aired on Lifetime USA and Lifetime Canada (2015), Lifetime UK and Ireland (2016), Lifetime Asia (2016) and Lifetime South Africa (2016).
|Title||Details||Peak chart positions|
- 3T Meets the Family of Soul (2005)
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions||Album|
|"Why" (featuring Michael Jackson)||—||71||46||21||19||9||29||14||13||9||—||14||11||2|
|"I Need You"||—||—||17||—||9||5||22||14||5||30||—||42||9||3|
|1997||"Gotta Be You" (featuring Herbie Crichlow)||—||—||61||—||6||16||84||—||33||—||—||—||—||10|
|2003||"Stuck on You"||—||—||—||—||—||10||100||—||3||—||—||45||32||—||Identity|
|"If You Leave Me Now" (featuring T-Rio)||—||—||—||—||—||51||—||—||—||—||—||—||86||—||Non-album single|
|2015||"The Story of Love"||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||Chapter III|
|"Power of Love"||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
- 1992: "You Are the Ones" (appears on The Jacksons: An American Dream mini series' soundtrack)
- 1993: "Didn't Mean To Hurt You" (appears on the Free Willy soundtrack)
- 1995: "What Will It Take" (appears on the Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home soundtrack)
- 1997: "Waiting For Love" (appears on the Men in Black soundtrack)
- 1997: "Endless Christmas" (appears on the Superstars Christmas compilation)
- 1999: "Thinkin'" (appears on the Trippin' soundtrack)
|1989||"2300 Jackson Street"||The Jacksons||2300 Jackson Street|
|1992||"The Dream Goes On" (backing vocal)||Jermaine Jackson||The Jacksons An American Dream soundtrack|
|1997||"Eternal Flame"||Tomoya Nagase||single|
|2004||"If You Leave Me Now"||T-Rio||single|
|2010||"We Are the World 25 for Haiti" (backing vocal)||Artists for Haiti||single|
|2016||"I Ain't Goin’ Nowhere"||Tito Jackson||TITO Time|
|"So Far So Good"|
- ^ Courtney Garcia (2012-07-26). "TJ Jackson takes the spotlight and kids as Jackson family drama ensues". The Grio. Retrieved 2019-11-30.
- ^ "3T take up Michael Jackson legacy".
- ^ "The Jacksons to hit reality TV - in Devon". Telegraph.co.uk. Telegraph Media Group. 2008-04-02. Archived from the original on 2008-06-03. Retrieved 2009-03-20.
- ^ Hume, Mick (2008-11-28). "Last Night's TV: The Jacksons Are Coming". The Times. London: Times Newspapers. Retrieved 2009-03-20.
- ^ a b Gilbert, Matthew (December 12, 2009). "Jacksons + reality doesn't compute". The Boston Globe.
- ^ "Taj". Jackson Source. 1973-08-04. Archived from the original on 2012-04-26. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- ^ "TJ - JACKSON SOURCE". jackson-source.com. Archived from the original on 2019-04-02. Retrieved 2019-04-02.
- ^ "Taryll". Jackson Source. 2011-10-08. Archived from the original on 2014-01-07. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- ^ "Homepage". Archived from the original on 2011-10-29. Retrieved 2011-10-27.
- ^ "Sneak peek Forever Girl" Archived 2014-08-13 at the Wayback Machine. 3T.com. Retrieved: 2014-08-13
- ^ "Sharing Love Charity Tour in Italy" Archived 2014-08-13 at the Wayback Machine. 3T.com. Retrieved: 2014-08-12
- ^ Wightman, Catriona (December 27, 2013). "Eternal, A1 and a supergroup: Big Reunion series two lineup unveiled". Digital Spy. Retrieved February 11, 2014.
- ^ "The Big Reunion Boy Band Tour". ITV.com. Retrieved: 2014-08-12
- ^ http://www.rtlxl.nl/#!/carlo-irene-life-4-you-208677/100266e9-11e3-4451-84d1-969e2836817e[dead link]
- ^ 3T - I Need You and interview @ 3FM. YouTube: 3T memories. 2015-04-11. Retrieved 2022-09-23.
- ^ "Tickets Foute Party". q-music.nl. Retrieved: 2015-03-17
- ^ exclusive showcase Archived 2016-08-20 at the Wayback Machine
- ^ "Where Are They Now? Some of Your Fave 90's Artists Return: All Saints, 3T, the Offspring, Aqua". 21 July 2018.
- ^ "Les 3T en concert le 1er septembre 2018 à la Cigale (Paris)". 19 December 2017.
- ^ "3T unplugged at the Nouveau Casino de Paris in May 2019".
- ^ "I nipoti di Michael Jackson a Napoli". 28 August 2018.
- ^ "Les 3T, les neveux de Michael Jackson, de retour en Belgique: "La perte de notre oncle a été une dure épreuve"". 11 September 2018.
- ^ "Concert Forever 90 à Strasbourg 2022 - Zenith Eckbolsheim : Places, billetterie, dates, réservations".
- ^ "DPG Media Privacy Gate".
- ^ "Big Screen Entertainment Group Acquires Thrilling Script from Taj Jackson/Sco Triplets".
- ^ a b "The Jacksons: Next Generation Exclusive docu-series premieres on Lifetime (DSTV 131) on March 16 at 20:45".
- ^ "Taj Jackson of the 3T by Benjamin Kanarek for GQ Magazine - the BK Mag". 9 August 2018.
- ^ "Taj Jackson of the 3T by Benjamin Kanarek for GQ Magazine: Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review".
- ^ "Taj Jackson | No legado dos Jacksons".
- ^ "Michael Jackson's Nephew Fighting 'Salacious Myths'".
- ^ "Michael Jackson estate sues HBO over documentary - National | Globalnews.ca".
- ^ "Taryll Jackson - JACKSON SOURCE". jackson-source.com. Archived from the original on 2019-04-02. Retrieved 2019-04-02.
- ^ Taryll Jackson's "Start It All Over Again", retrieved 2023-03-26
- ^ Taryll Jackson's "No Limit", retrieved 2023-03-26
- ^ Taryll Jackson's "Next Time", retrieved 2023-03-26
- ^ Taryll Jackson's "Without Your Love", retrieved 2023-03-26
- ^ Taryll Jackson's "Without Your Love" (Slow Jam Remix), retrieved 2023-03-26
- ^ "Taryll's first and exclusive solo show in the Netherlands". Tobing Agency. 2019-07-18.
- ^ "Taryll Jackson Live in juni 2019 naar Melkweg Amsterdam". 20 March 2019.
- ^ "Taryll, le neveu de Michael Jackson, se confie: "Pour nous, l'anniversaire de sa mort reste douloureux"". 27 May 2019.
- ^ "Taryll Jackson's "The Next Time I Fall In Love"". tarylljackson.com. Retrieved 2023-03-26.
- ^ "Taryll Jackson - Digital 8". Discogs.
- ^ Taryll Jackson's "Make It Right", retrieved 2023-03-26
- ^ Taryll Jackson's "Make It Right" (Acoustic Version), retrieved 2023-03-26
- ^ Taryll Jackson's official music video "Make It Right" (Acoustic Version), retrieved 2023-03-26
- ^ Taryll Jackson's special music video "Make It Right" (TBA Version), retrieved 2023-03-26
- ^ Taryll Jackson's "She Was the One", retrieved 2023-03-26
- ^ Taryll Jackson's "Everything About You", retrieved 2023-03-26
- ^ "Taryll Jackson's "We Got Us" (Exclusive Release)". tarylljackson.com. Retrieved 2023-03-26.
- ^ "Taryll Jackson's "Tell Me Something" (Exclusive Release)". tarylljackson.com. Retrieved 2023-03-26.
- ^ "Taryll Jackson's "Come Home Tonight - Don't Say" (Exclusive Release)". tarylljackson.com. Retrieved 2023-03-26.
- ^ "Taryll Jackson's "Come Home Tonight" (HSH Chill Remix)". tarylljackson.com. Retrieved 2023-03-26.
- ^ "Taryll Jackson's "Shut Your Mouth & Dance" (Exclusive Release)". tarylljackson.com. Retrieved 2023-03-26.
- ^ "Taryll Jackson's "Words Hurt." (Exclusive Release)". tarylljackson.com. Retrieved 2023-03-26.
- ^ "New Music from TJ Jackson". 24 September 2019.
- ^ "New Music: TJ Jackson – I Don't Deserve This | Retroworldnews". 24 November 2019.
- ^ "TJ Jackson".
- ^ "TJ Jackson Releases New Single 'Secret'". 22 May 2021.
- ^ "TJ Jackson Shares New Song 'A Night to Remember'". 7 July 2021.
- ^ "TJ Jackson - Acoustic Sessions |1 Album Reviews, Songs & More | AllMusic". AllMusic.
- ^ "TJ Jackson from 3T live in June 2022, in a small venue in Paris - extra date".
- ^ "TJ Jackson Shares New Song 'Heaven on My Lips'". 27 June 2022.
- ^ "3T - US Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "3T in Australian charts". australian-charts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "3T in Belgian charts". ultratop.be Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "3T in French charts". lescharts.com Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "3T in German charts" (in German). Charts.de. Media Control. Retrieved 2013-11-16.[dead link]
- ^ "3T in Dutch charts". GfK Dutch Charts Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "3T in Norwegian charts". norwegiancharts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "3T in Swedish charts" (in German). swedishcharts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "3T in Swiss Charts" (in German). Hitparade.ch. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "3T in UK charts". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ a b "Brotherhood Album". Discogs. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "Identity Album". Discogs. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "3T - US Singles Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ Peaks in Australia:
- All except noted: "Australian singles charts". australian-charts.com. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- "Gotta Be You": Ryan, Gavin (2011). Australia's Music Charts 1988–2010 (PDF ed.). Mt Martha, Victoria, Australia: Moonlight Publishing. p. 280.
- ^ "Austrian singles charts". austriancharts.at. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "Belgian Ultratop singles Charts". Ultratop.be. ULTRATOP & Hung Medien / hitparade.ch. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "French singles charts". lescharts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "German singles chart". Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.[dead link]
- ^ "Irish singles charts". IRMA 2006 - 2008. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "Dutch singles charts". Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "New Zealand singles charts". Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "Norwegian singles charts". Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "Swedish singles charts". Swedishcharts.com. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "Swiss singles charts" (in German). Hitparade.ch. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- ^ "UK singles charts". www.officialcharts.com. Retrieved 2013-11-16.