3 (TV series)
|Presented by||Alex Miranda|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Executive producer(s)||Jane Lipsitz
|Running time||43 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Magical Elves
|Original release||July 26 – July 29, 2012|
3 is an American reality television series that premiered on July 26, 2012, on CBS in the United States. It revolved around three very different women who are brought together to search for love. They provided emotional support to each other as they deal with the realities of dating. The series was hosted by Alex Miranda. The format was based on a similar series that was made in Israel.
On August 5, 2012, CBS began releasing new episodes online. '@3_CBS' on Twitter confirms that 3 is now an online series.
In the spring of 2013, VH1 Brasil reran the original "3" series in its entirety.
- "CBS Orders "3," a New Unscripted Series About Three Women's Journey to Find Love, for Broadcast This Summer". The Futon Critic. February 15, 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- Adalian, Josef (2012-07-31). "CBS Has Axed Its new Dating Show '3'". Vulture. Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (2012-07-27). "TV Ratings Thursday: 'Wipeout' Hits Summer High, 'Saving Hope' Up, 'Take Me Out' & 'Big Brother' Stagnant + '3' Preview". Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (2012-07-31). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Big Brother' Adjusted Up + Final Olympics Numbers". Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- Adalian, Josef. "Amigas a Procura" (in Portuguese). Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- Three Archived 2012-08-24 at the Wayback Machine. ITV Press Centre, 3 May 2012.
|This article relating to reality television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|