From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 3 Strikes)
Three strikes or 3 Strikes may refer to:
- Strikeout (or strike-out) in baseball or softball, when a batter receives three strikes during his time at bat, which leads to an "out"; a strikeout is a statistic recorded for both pitchers and batters
- Three Strikes (comics), a black-and-white comic series
- Three strikes (policy), Internet disconnection for repeat offenders of copyright violations
- Three strikes (Revolutionary War), the three strikes necessary for the American Revolutionary War to start
- Three Strikes (TV series), a Comedy Central television series
- Three-strikes law, U.S. state laws for repeat offenders
- Turkey (bowling), in the sport of bowling, three consecutive strikes is known as a "turkey" or "triple"
- 3 Strikes (film), a 2000 comedy film
- 3 Strikes (The Price Is Right), a segment game from the American TV game show The Price Is Right
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Three strikes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.