|Theme music composer||Héctor Octavio Valdés|
|Opening theme||"Tres familias HIB"|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||150|
|Production company(s)||TV Azteca|
|Original network||Azteca Uno|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|Original release||October 23, 2017 –|
May 25, 2018
3 familias (stylized onscreen 3 familias, todos estamos bien), is a Mexican telenovela produced by Joshua Mintz and Ana Celia Urquidi for TV Azteca. It is an adaptation for Mexico of the Ecuadorian series of the same name. It premiered on October 23, 2017 and ended on May 25, 2018. It stars Íngrid Martz as the titular character. The production of the telenovela officially began on September 11, 2017.
Despite their abysmal differences, the Del Pedregal Barroso, the Mejorada Lezama and Barrio Bravo are three happy marriages, they love each other, they respect each other, they have everything; less the house of your dreams, since like many of the Mexicans: they yearn to have the ideal and own house. Bela Barroso (Ingrid Martz), after widowing, will have to face her new condition: "new poor", is waiting for a miracle that solves such a shameful situation and will remarry Gonzalo Adolfo Del Pedregal, a businessman newly arrived in the city and hiding a dark secret. While, at Marisa's insistence, Goyo Enhanced is more indebted than ever and on the brink of collapse.
And finally, after giving a brief life of the rich, Chabela and Chacho Bravo must return "close" to the house of the mother-in-law. Chayanne and Fer, sons of Chacho and Gonzalo Adolfo, respectively, who despite their differences, will star in an intense love story, impossible, of course, so they will try to separate them at all costs, generating a fun war between these families.
- Íngrid Martz as Bela Barroso
- Carlos Espejel as Chacho Barrio
- Sylvia Pasquel as Frida Bravo
- Alma Cero as Chabela Bravo
- Luis Curiel as Chayanne Barrio Chico
- Rodrigo Mejía as Gonzalo Adolfo del Pedregal
- Renata Manterola as Fer del Pedregal
- Alejandra Toussaint as Fátima Chico
- Rocío García as Marisa Lezama
- Ulises de la Torre as Goyo Mejorada
- Erik, Solís. "Azteca regresa su barra de comedia con "3 familias"". milenio.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- "#3FamiliasMx regresa la comedia a @AztecaTrece, ¿estás listo para reír a carcajadas con estos grandes talentos? ¡ESTRENO, 23 de octubre!". twitter.com (in Spanish). AztecaTrece. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- Ampudia, Libertad. "En '3 familias' están listos para el capítulo final". milenio.com (in Spanish). Milenio. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- González, Moisés. "Ingrid Martz dice adiós a Televisa para protagonizar telenovela en otra empresa". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
|This article about Mexican telenovelas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|