(Redirected from 4-x)Jump to navigation Jump to search
4X is a genre of computer strategy games.
4X may also refer to:
- Sogitec 4X, an audio processor created at IRCAM
- 4x CD-ROM drive, a speed of CD-ROM drive
- LG Optimus 4X HD, an Android smartphone
- 4X, the production code for the 1977 Doctor Who serial Image of the Fendahl
- XXXX (disambiguation)
- Forex, or Foreign exchange market
- Castlemaine XXXX, an Australian beer brand
- Quad scull or quadruple scull in rowing
- Four-cross, a style of mountain bike racing
- Fourcross, a style of four-wheel downhill racing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.