Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up forty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
40 or forty commonly refers to:
40 or forty may also refer to:
- 40 (record producer) (born 1983), Canadian hip hop producer (born Noah Shebib)
- Forty (album), a 2001 live album by Thomas Dolby
- 40 (album), a 2019 album by Stray Cats
- 40, an album by Peter Morén
- "40" (song), by U2
- 40 ounce or forty, a bottle of malt liquor
- Forty winks or forty, sleep or nap
- Tessarakonteres (English: Forty), a very large ancient Egyptian galley
- Zirconium, the 40th element
- (, the ASCII character with code 40
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.