|Locale||Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada|
|Transit type||Bus rapid transit|
The 407 Transitway is a bus rapid transit system (BRT) being planned along Ontario Highway 407, spanning the Greater Toronto Area between Brant Street in Burlington, and Enfield Road in Durham Region.
- Brant Street to Winston Churchill Boulevard
- Hurontario Street to Highway 400
- Highway 400 to Kennedy Road
- Kennedy Road to Brock Road.
- Brock Road to Enfield Road
The Government of Ontario does not intend on opening the segment between Highway 400 to Kennedy Road until 2023. The project is listed in the regional transportation plan The Big Move within the 25-year timeframe.
|This bus-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|