Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016)
|Cardinal||four hundred twenty|
(four hundred twentieth)
|Factorization||22 × 3 × 5 × 7|
- the sum of four consecutive primes (101 + 103 + 107 + 109).
- the sum of the first 20 positive even numbers.
- a zero of the Mertens function and is sparsely totient.
- a pronic number.
- the smallest number divisible by the numbers 1 to 7, and as a consequence of that it is a Harshad number in every base from 2 to 10 except base 5.
- a 141-gonal number.
- a Harshad number.
In other fields
- 420 is a slang term that refers to the consumption of cannabis. April 20th is commonly celebrated as a holiday dedicated to the drug, due to the numerical form of the day being 4/20.
- 420 is the country calling code for Czech Republic.
- 4/20 as a date (April 20th) is also widely known as the birthday of German dictator Adolf Hitler.
- "Sloane's A028442 : Numbers n such that Mertens' function is zero". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-06-02.
- "Sloane's A036913 : Sparsely totient numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-06-02.
- "Sloane's A002378 : Oblong (or promic, pronic, or heteromecic) numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-06-02.