Forty-seven Ronin (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 47 Ronin (film))
Forty-seven Ronin refers to a case involving the samurai code of honor.
Forty-seven Ronin or Akō Rōshi may also to:
- The 47 Ronin (1941 film)
- 47 Ronin (1994 film), a remake of the 1941 film
- 47 Ronin (2013 film), film starring Keanu Reeves
- The Loyal 47 Ronin, a 1958 film
- Chūshingura: Hana no Maki, Yuki no Maki, a 1962 film (also titled 47 Ronin)
- Akō Rōshi (1961 film)
- Akō Rōshi: Ten no Maki, Chi no Maki, a 1956 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forty-seven Ronin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.