47 to 84
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|47 to 84|
|Directed by||Rajiv Sharma|
|Produced by||Babli Singh|
|Written by||Lally Gill|
47 to 84 is an Indian Punjabi film based on a realistic story that has been shot in Punjab, Chandigarh, New Delhi and the nearby areas. This movie is a journey of a child through the traumatic times of the India-Pakistan partition, and when her life was finally heading to normality, the 84 riots happened. The film is directed by Rajiv Sharma & produced by Babli Singh. Movie released on 30 May 2014
PTC Punjabi Film Awards 2015
- PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Lyricist - Munna Dhiman for Raat
- PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Playback Singer (Female) - Ashpreet Jugni for Hun Main Kisnu Watan Kahunga
- PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Playback Singer (Male) - Krishna for Raat
- PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Performance in a Negative Role - Ashish Duggal
- PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Supporting Actress - Natasha Rana
- PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Debut Male - Zafar Dhillon
- Mona (2 November 2013). "Of pain & suffering". The Tribune. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- "47 to 84". punjabiportal.com. punjabiportal.com. Archived from the original on 13 November 2014. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- "Actress Natasha Rana with film director Rajeev Sharma and co ." Times of India. Times of India. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- Gurvinder Singh (17 February 2014). "Focused eye". The Tribune. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
|This article relating to Indian films in Punjabi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|