47th (CTA Green Line station)
|Location||314 East 47th Street
Chicago, Illinois 60653
|Owned by||Chicago Transit Authority|
|Platforms||2 Side platforms|
|Opened||August 15, 1892|
|Passengers (2015)||442,804 3.6%|
|Rank||117 out of 143[a]|
47th is a station on the Chicago Transit Authority's 'L' system, located in the Grand Boulevard community area of Chicago, Illinois and serving the Green Line. It is situated at 314 E 47th Street, three blocks east of State Street. It opened on August 15, 1892.
- 47 47th
Notes and references
- Due to possible double-counting of physically-connected stations, the CTA's official 2015 tally of stations was 146, but for ridership purposes reported having only 143 stations.
- "More for a Nickel". Chicago Daily Tribune. August 16, 1892. p. 1.
- "Monthly Ridership Report – December 2015" (PDF). Chicago Transit Authority Ridership Analysis and Reporting. January 11, 2016. Retrieved March 12, 2016.
- 47th Street (Englewood/Jackson Park Line) Station Page at Chicago-L.org
- 47th Street entrance from Google Maps Street View
|This article relating to the Chicago Transit Authority is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a train station in Chicago is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|