47th International Film Festival of India
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|47th International Film Festival of India|
|Awarded for||Best of World cinema|
|Presented by||Directorate of Film Festivals|
|Presented on||28 November 2016|
|Best Feature Film||Daughter|
|Lifetime achievement||Im Kwon-taek|
The 47th International Film Festival of India was held on 20 to 28 November 2016 in Goa. Filmmaker Nagesh Kukunoor, who was appointed Chairman of the Indian panorama section, and Sameer Arya as the Member head of the panel.
- Ivan Passer, Czech Republican writer and director, Chairperson
- Larry Smith
- Lordan Zafranovič, Yugoslavian director
- Nagesh Kukunoor, Indian director
- Leïla Kilani, Moroccan director, screenwriter, and producer
- Best Film: Golden Peacock Award: "Daughter" by Reza Mirkarimi
- Best Director: Soner Kanar and Baris Kaya for "Rauf"
- Best Debut Film of a Director:Papa San Martin for "Rara"
- IFFI Best Actor Award (Male): Silver Peacock Award: Farhad Aslani for "Daughter"
- IFFI Best Actor Award (Female): Silver Peacock Award: Elina Vaska for "Mellow Mud"
- ICFT UNESCO Gandhi Medal: Mustafa Kara for "Cold of Kalandar"
- Special Jury Award: "The Throne" by Lee Joon-ik
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Im Kwon-taek
- Special Mention: Tiffany Hsiung for "The Apology".
- Indian Film Personality of the Year: S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
- Rama Vij, Actress
- Arup Manna, Director
- C V Reddy, Producer and Director
- Girish Mohite, Producer and Director
- K. Puttaswamy, Writer
- N . Krishnakumar, Producer and Director
- Sabyasachi Mohapatra, Filmmaker
- Sanjay Pawar, Director and Columnist
- Satinder Mohan, Critic and Journalist
- Swapan Mullick, Journalist and Film Critic
- Uday Shankar Pani, Writer and Filmmaker
- Shri raj, Producer and Director
- Aarti Srivastava, Documentary Filmmaker
- Abhijit Mazumdar, Documentary Filmmaker
- Gautam Benegal, Animation Filmmaker
- Madhureeta Anand, Film writer and Director
- Ronel Haobam, Documentary Filmmaker
- Prof. Suresh Sharma, Film Critic and Documentary Filmmaker