|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||New Port Richey, Florida, United States|
|Mark Homnick (CEO)
Joseph E. Palaia, IV (Vice-President of R&D)
|Products||Space & Mars settlement research & development
Number of employees
4Frontiers Corporation is an American space commerce company, founded in 2005.
In 2014, 4Frontiers began a private placement round of financing to raise US$15–20 million to fund part of US$80 million required to build the first phase of INTERSPACE Florida, "a real science interactive space themed destination" on a 75 acres (30 ha) parcel of land near Titusville Cocoa Airport.
The company is headquartered in New Port Richey, Florida, and has three employees.[when?] The majority of work is completed by contractors, consultants, and interns. Consultants and advisers for 4Frontiers include Buzz Aldrin, Ben Bova, Christopher McKay, and Marianne Dyson.
- Colonization of Mars
- Exploration of Mars
- Flashline Mars Arctic Research Station
- Mars Analog Research Station Program
- Messier, Doug (2014-02-13). "4Frontiers Launches Private Placement Offering to Fund Interactive Space Theme Park". Parabolic Arc. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- "4Frontiers Corporation - Our Team". 4frontierscorp.com. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- Further reading
- Carroll, Michael (2009). The Seventh Landing: Going Back to the Moon, This Time to Stay. Springer. ISBN 0-387-93880-X.
- Collis, Christy; Graham, Phil (2009). "Political geographies of Mars: A history of Martian management". Management & Organizational History. 4 (3): 247–261. doi:10.1177/1744935909337750.
- Hundley, Kris (December 4, 2006). "Like no place on Earth". St. Petersburg Times.