||This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015)
The 4th (Quetta) Division was an infantry division of the British Indian Army. It was formed by General Kitchener while he was Commander-in-chief of India. During World War I the division remained in India. Its composition was:
- Commanding officer Lt General H Grover
- 1st Quetta Infantry Brigade Brigadier General Sitwell
- 2nd Quetta Infantry Brigade Major General Mellis VC
- Karachi Brigade Brigadier General Shaw
- Divisional troops
- Perry, F.W. (1993). Order of Battle of Divisions Part 5B. Indian Army Divisions. Newport, Gwent: Ray Westlake Military Books. ISBN 1-871167-23-X.