Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 50 or fifty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
50 may refer to:
- 50 (number)
- one of the years 50 BC, AD 50, 1950, 2050
- .50 BMG, a heavy machine gun cartridge also used in sniper rifles
- 50 Cent, an American rapper
- Labatt 50, a Canadian beer
- Fifty (film), a 2015 film
- Robert Martin (basketball) aka "50", an American streetball player
- "The Fifty", a group of fifty airmen murdered by the Gestapo after The Great Escape in World War II
- 50 (album), a 2016 album by singer Rick Astley
- Benjamin Yeaten, widely known by his radio call sign "50", a Liberian military and mercenary leader
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.