52nd Street (disambiguation)
(Redirected from 52nd Street (SEPTA station))Jump to navigation Jump to search
52nd Street is a street in Manhattan, New York City, United States.
52nd Street may also refer to:
- 52nd Street (album), an album by Billy Joel
- 52nd Street (band), an English jazz-funk band
- 52nd Street (film), a 1937 film starring Ian Hunter
- 52nd Street (IRT Flushing Line), a station on the New York City Subway
- 52nd Street station (Market–Frankford Line), a SEPTA station on the Market–Frankford Line in Philadelphia
- 52nd Street station (SEPTA Regional Rail), a regional rail station in Philadelphia which closed in 1980
- 52nd Street (BMT Fifth Avenue Line), a demolished station in Brooklyn
| disambiguation page lists articles about roads and streets with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.