(Redirected from 55 (disambiguation))
55 may refer to:
- Caesium, by the element's atomic number
- Messier object M55, a magnitude 7.0 globular cluster in the constellation Sagittarius
- The New General Catalogue object NGC 55, a magnitude 7.9 barred spiral galaxy in the constellation Sculptor
- The highest speed limit allowed in the United States between 1974 and 1986 per the National Maximum Speed Law
- Highway 55, several roads
- 55 Days at Peking a film starring Charlton Heston and David Niven
- Gazeta 55, an Albanian newspaper
- Agitation and Propaganda against the State, also known as Constitution law 55, a law during Communist Albania.
- +55, the code for international direct dial phone calls to Brazil
- 5:5, law enforcement code for handcuffs
- 55 (album), by the Knocks
- 55th Regiment of Foot (disambiguation)
- Channel 55 (disambiguation)
- Type 55 (disambiguation)
- Class 55 (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.