60 Watt Silver Lining
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|60 Watt Silver Lining|
|Studio album by|
|Mark Eitzel chronology|
60 Watt Silver Lining is the second solo album by the American Music Club singer/songwriter Mark Eitzel. A compilation of many songs he had written over his career, it is considered jazzier than most of his American Music Club work.
- "No Easy Way Down"
- "Sacred Heart"
- "Always Turn Away"
- "Cleopatra Jones"
- "When My Plane Finally Goes Down"
- "Mission Rock Resort"
- "Wild Sea"
- "Some Bartenders Have the Gift of Pardon"
- "Southend on Sea"
- "Everything is Beautiful"
- Mark Eitzel - vocals, arrangements
- Daniel Pearson - mandolin, bass guitar, drums
- Bruce Kaphan - pedal steel, bass guitar, organ, piano
- Simone White - drums
- Mark Isham - trumpet
|This 1990s indie rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|