This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Majority of the readers are affluent females, aged 18–29, who love to shop and spend at least 40 hours a week online.
613style was owned by Jamie Blades in 2010. 613style was a "nearly abandoned website" by the time Grace Odumo discovered it. In hopes to save it she started writing for the original owner in 2011.
After Odumo "spoke out against Elle (magazine) Canada about an article they published about American singer Beyoncé" that called her a ‘hot baby mama’. Odumo wrote an article about it on 613style criticizing Elle (magazine) Canada; Elle Canada later apologized to 613style.’ This led to Odumo buying the website herself.
During Invest Ottawa’s Global Entrepreneurship Week (November 12–17, 2012) announced that 613style was selected as one of their 100 Rising Stars. During the Entrepreneurship celebration an interview with Odumo announced new ownership of the blog.
- Grace Odumo, Editor-in-Chief (2010–present)
- Jasmin Bollman, Beauty Editor (August 2012–September 2013)
- Janice Gourgues, Lifestyle & Events (August 2012–September 2013)
- Julia Agris, Fashion & Music Editor & Photographer (August 2012–September 2013)
- Jenna Bilmer (February 2013–present)
- Kami Marchand (February 2013–present)
The blog covers both minor and major events in Ottawa, and publishes reviews, brand spotlights and interviews.
- Author Michel Ghanem (2013-02-28). "CU student and 613 Style owner moves up – The Charlatan". Charlatan.ca. Retrieved 2017-01-01.
- "Elle Canada Magazine Apologizes for Racist Connotation". 613 Style. 2011-11-30. Retrieved 2017-01-01.
- [dead link]
- "Entrepreneurship Awards Interview: Grace Odumo - 613Style.com, SocialPR". YouTube. 2012-11-20. Retrieved 2017-01-01.
- 613style official blog
- The Charlatan: CU Student and 613 style founder moves up
- Elle Canada Magazine Apologizes for Racist Connotation
- Invest Ottawa names 100 Rising Star CEOs ahead of Global Entrepreneurship Week Ottawa
- InvestOttawa (Youtube) Entrepreneurship Awards Interview: Grace Odumo – 613style.com, SocialPR