From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 62nd Division (disambiguation))
In military terms, 62nd Division may refer to:
- Infantry divisions
- 62nd Infantry Division (Wehrmacht)
- 62nd (2nd West Riding) Division (United Kingdom)
- 62nd Infantry Division (Philippine Commonwealth Army) - The 62nd Infantry Division, Philippine Commonwealth Army was the military establishment and active on 1942 to 1946 at the general headquarters in Panay Island, Philippines. Started the Anti-Japanese Operations in Panay and Romblon Island in Western Visayas from 1942 to 1945 and aided the local Panay guerrilla resistance under by Colonel Macario Peralta and the U.S. liberation military forces against the Imperial Japanese Army forces.
- 62nd Infantry Division (United States)
- 62nd Infantry Division Marmarica - Italian Army (Second World War)
- 62nd Division (Imperial Japanese Army)
- Cavalry divisions
- Armoured divisions
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.