666 Park Avenue
|666 Park Avenue|
|Based on||666 Park Avenue: A Novel by Gabriella Pierce|
|Developed by||David Wilcox|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Alex Graves
|Producer(s)||Mary Rae Thewlis|
|Running time||43 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Warner Bros. Television
|Distributor||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Audio format||Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Original release||September 30, 2012– July 13, 2013|
666 Park Avenue is an American supernatural drama series that aired on ABC from September 30, 2012 to July 13, 2013. The series was created and produced by David Wilcox, and was loosely based upon the novel of the same name by Gabriella Pierce. The show stars Rachael Taylor, Dave Annable, Vanessa Williams, and Terry O'Quinn and follows a couple who learns that the Manhattan apartment building that they just moved into, including its upscale tenants, might be possessed by a mysterious demonic force.
ABC ordered the pilot on January 20, 2012, and it was picked up for a full first season of thirteen episodes on May 11, 2012 . It aired on Sunday evenings at 10:00 pm Eastern/9:00 pm Central, with the series Revenge serving as its lead in. On November 16, 2012, ABC announced that the series had been canceled, but that it would finish its thirteen-episode run.
On December 21, 2012, ABC announced that the final four episodes of 666 Park Avenue would air the following summer and that Happy Endings and Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 would be shown in its place on Sundays. The final episodes were first broadcast in Spain, and have also since aired in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, ahead of their original airing on ABC.
666 Park Avenue focuses on Jane Van Veen (Rachael Taylor) and her partner Henry Martin (Dave Annable), the new co-managers of the Drake residential hotel, located at 999 Park Avenue. The Drake is owned by mysterious billionaire Gavin Doran (Terry O'Quinn) and his wife Olivia (Vanessa Williams). The plot follows both Jane and Henry, and the other residents of the Drake who live in the shadow of the dark supernatural forces of the Drake and its owner.
Cast and characters
- Rachael Taylor as Jane Van Veen, the new co-manager of the building
- Dave Annable as Henry Martin, the new co-manager of the building
- Robert Buckley as Brian Leonard, a playwright, who lives in the building with his wife Louise.
- Mercedes Masohn as Louise Leonard, Brian's wife, a photographer
- Helena Mattsson as Alexis Blume, assistant and friend of Louise
- Erik Palladino as Tony DeMeo, the doorman of the building
- Samantha Logan as Nona Clark, a resident with a unique gift
- Vanessa Williams as Olivia Doran, the coldly beautiful and sophisticated wife of the building's owner
- Terry O'Quinn as Gavin Doran, the building's owner and the series' primary antagonist
- Richard Short as Harlan Moore
- Misha Kuznetsov as Kandinsky
- Teddy Sears as Detective Hayden Cooper
- Aubrey Dollar as Annie Morgan
- Enrique Murciano as Dr. Todd Scott Evans
- Tessa Thompson as Laurel Harris/Sasha Doran
- Nick Chinlund as Victor Shaw
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||13||September 30, 2012||July 13, 2013|
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Prod.
|1||"Pilot"||Alex Graves||David Wilcox||September 30, 2012||296822||6.90|
|Jane Van Veen and Henry Martin get hired as the new managers of "The Drake". When they first move into the hotel, they believe that everything is normal about it, until Jane starts to have weird dreams, and meets one of the tenants with blood all over him. Jane also finds a dragon mosaic in the basement. Henry and Jane both try to form a friendship with the owners of the hotel, Olivia and Gavin Doran. One of the tenants, Louise, gets into an accident when the elevator door almost kills her; the tenant Nona steals Jane's necklace. The neighbor that Jane met earlier ends up striking a deal with Gavin to bring his wife back, but only if he killed certain people; after being asked to kill one more man, the tenant decides not to and is sucked into the wall, and his wife returns to being dead.|
|2||"Murmurations"||Robert Duncan McNeill||David Wilcox||October 7, 2012||2J7352||4.99|
|Jane tries to find out more about the Drake and uncovers the secrets behind the dragon mosaic that she found in the basement. Henry and Gavin go golfing, only to meet someone that Henry is working against in court, which makes Henry realize that he could get in serious trouble for talking to the man. Louise ends up in the hospital from the elevator accident that happened, while Brian is at home Alexis walks in on him after a shower and they share a kiss. Jane continues to research about the Drake and finds birds in the wall of one of the hotel rooms; After realizing that there are more birds than she could handle she calls an exterminator who soon goes missing; Jane eventually realizes that the birds are a part of the Drake.|
|3||"The Dead Don't Stay Dead"||Alex Zakrzewski||Matt Miller||October 14, 2012||2J7353||4.82|
|Jane starts seeing a little girl in the laundry room; every time she tries to talk to her, she disappears. Gavin tries to talk Henry into a career change into politics, only for Henry to shoot him down. A young journalist, Annie Morgan, at the hotel starts writing articles to see if it could help boost her journalism career. She goes to Gavin after she writes about a killer, and the killer ends up going after her. When she goes to him he promises to deal with the problem, only for him to ask her to send the killer after someone else. Jane continues to search for her missing necklace, and finds out that people have been having stuff stolen from them for a long time and sets off to find the thief.|
|4||"Hero Complex"||John Behring||Elizabeth Craft & Sarah Fain||October 21, 2012||2J7354||4.81|
|Henry learns Gavin is under investigation and is threatened to help put Gavin away in prison or his career would not survive; Nona has a meeting with a social worker and ends up stealing her sunglasses. When the worker asks Jane if she's seen them, Jane realizes that the thief is Nona and says that she won't turn her in if she returns everything that she stole. That night, before going to a party at the mayor's home, Nona has a vision of Henry getting murdered by the same man that Annie had created up the day before; she then tells Jane and warns her not to let Henry out of her sight. At the party, Jane witnesses the man Nona described grabbing a gun; she yells Henry's name and saves his life. Nonetheless, the tenant Annie Morgan pays the price by having the bullet strike her in the head.|
|5||"A Crowd of Demons"||Robert Duncan McNeill||Sonny Postiglione||October 28, 2012||2J7355||4.61|
|While Olivia finishes the Halloween ball, it reminds her of a rather memorable Halloween in 1929 when a man murdered his wife and his daughter survived. Jane then finds an article on the attack and finds that the girl is the girl Jane has been seeing. The daughter tells Jane that her father has escaped the suitcase, only for the man to chase Jane through the hotel attempting to murder her with an axe. Gavin works to save Olivia's life when he receives threatening texts; later on Olivia is kidnapped. Gavin finds her; he also finds that a box of his which had been stolen. Brian starts to think that Louise is cheating on him when he finds her in the room alone with Dr. Scott Evans. After continually asking Dr. Scott for pills, he finally confronts Louise about his suspicions on her drug addiction, stating that he won't tell anyone if she helps herself.|
|6||"Diabolic"||Allison Liddi Brown||Christopher Hollier||November 4, 2012||2J7356||3.99|
|Jane and Henry deal with the aftermath of Jane being attacked, with Jane having nightmares, and both of them talking to the police. After they talk to the police, they find that everything Jane experienced the night before isn't there anymore. Gavin continues to try to find the box that was stolen from him the night before, eventually finding the man responsible, and Olivia finds out that the reason she passed out was because of too much alcohol, or so Dr. Todd tells her, only for him to tell Gavin that he saw in the blood test that Olivia had been drugged. During lunch with Jane, a man comes by and tells Olivia that she needs to get away from Gavin before he tears him apart. Laurel continues to help Henry skyrocket his career, stating that he needs to stay being the most eligible bachelor. Jane tells one of the cops about what really happened the night before.|
|7||"Downward Spiral"||J. Miller Tobin||Leigh Dana Jackson & Mimi Won Techentin||November 11, 2012||2J7357||3.90|
|In 1998, Nona's mother Melissa comes to visit her mother at the Drake, only for her mother to tell her to leave and not return until after Nona is born. On her way out, Melissa gets stuck in an elevator and gives birth to Nona there. In the present day, Henry gets awarded for stopping the gunman a week before, while Jane continues to say she wants to leave. Brian decides to leave Louise; while Henry decides to ask Jane to marry him, with the help of Olivia and Gavin. Nona finds her grandmother in the hallway, telling her to not let Jane leave.|
|8||"What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?"||Dean White||Josh Pate||November 25, 2012||2J7358||3.94|
|Henry finds a confused and scared Jane in the hospital. She wishes to go home; he thinks she is safer there. Jane later learns her behavior is similar to another patient's: Julian Waters. She visits him and sees he has written symbols on his wall and writes them on her wall. Shaw tells Gavin that Olivia knows the truth about Sasha's death – that she killed herself out of fear of Gavin. Olivia confirms this, telling him that she was trying to protect him. Gavin goes to retrieve the red box at church where Shaw had placed it, while Olivia confronts Shaw. He tells her that Sasha is still alive and can take Olivia to see her, if she releases him. Kandinsky and Gavin later arrive to find Shaw's empty chair. Jane is released from the hospital and is visited by Nona, who knows someone who can help her. One of Julian's symbols can be seen etched in the door frame of Maris's apartment as Jane rings the doorbell.|
|9||"Hypnos"||Stephen Cragg||Ellen Fairey & Matthew Tabak||December 2, 2012||2J7359||3.96|
|For 26 years, Maris Elder (Whoopi Goldberg) has stayed in her apartment. Jane seeks her help in remembering what happened when she went down the spiral stairs in the Drake's basement. Maris hypnotizes her and she transports back to 1927 to meet a woman named Libby, who Jane thinks is the one she's been seeing in the mirror. Jane finds a journal in the old Kramer apartment that contains the symbols. Further hypnosis reveals that Libby offered herself for a ritual killing, in order to spare Jane's grandmother Jocelyn. With the past and present connected, Maris is able to leave the Drake. Meanwhile, Olivia demands Shaw to take her to Sasha. She goes inside a building, leaving Tony and Shaw outside with a nearby armed Kandinsky watching. She finds an empty apartment while, outside, Shaw has been shot. Elsewhere, Gavin is given Jane's medical file, complete with her psychiatric history, intended to ruin Henry's political future. Gavin believes the leak to be Laurel Harris and goes to a noisy bar to meet her. "Laurel" actually turns out to be his daughter Sasha.|
|10||"The Comfort of Death"||John Terlesky||Vincent Angell||January 29, 2013
June 22, 2013 (US)
|Gavin makes Sasha and Olivia meet again. Someone leaks a Councilman Sullivan's scandal to the press and Henry suspects Gavin. Henry and Jane decide to leave the candidacy. Jane looks at a mirror and she sees Libby doing the same symbol that appears in Kramer's diary and Maris Elder's door. Seeking the key to decrypt the encrypted diary, Jane goes to the house of a member's descendant of the Order of the Dragon. She meets Harlan Moore there. He is the man wearing the ring on the sacrifice. Now he is 117 years old, he is alive but very ill. He tells Jane that she has to open a door in the heart of the building to save Libby. Seeking the door, Jane finds a mirror in the basement. Alexis is indebted to Gavin because she walks thanks to him. On January 19, she was hit by a car and since then she was in a wheelchair. Alexis drugs Louise's drink, and Louise tells her that on January 19, she hit someone with the car and then went on the run. Gavin and Sasha convince Henry to continue with the candidacy. Jane breaks the mirror while dreaming and she manages to free Libby's soul, but also, a dark mass escapes. The dark mass is thrown at her and she wakes up suddenly. The black mass reaches under the bed of Harlan Moore, who rejuvenates.|
|11||"Sins of the Fathers"||Omar Madha||David Wilcox & Adria Lang||February 5, 2013
June 29, 2013 (US)
|Gavin and Sasha are discussing Henry's campaign. Sasha suggests that Henry should start talking at community meetings personally to gain popularity. And she suggests that they start with the Saint Thomas Church, the largest church. Meanwhile, the church's Cardinal is tormented as he is seeing demons. Sasha meets the church's Cardinal and tells him that he can make the demons go away if he kills Gavin Doran. She tells him that he would need to kill Gavin with a knife anointed with a king's blood on hallowed lands. As Gavin would be coming for Henry's speech, it would be a good opportunity to kill him. Sasha and the Cardinal attend an auction and get hold of the knife that killed Julius Caesar. At the church, the Cardinal makes a failed attempt to take Gavin's life. Sasha tries to kill her mother but Gavin reaches in time. Gavin tells Sasha that the Cardinal had failed because he too was not innocent enough to complete the task. Gavin opens the dragon mosaic to trap Sasha as Olivia looks on. Harlan Moore using the name Patrick Cory moves into Maris Elder's apartment (2D) and tells Jane that he will renovate the apartment himself. Patrick Cory tries to flirt with Louise. Louise is very angry to see Alexis and Brian kissing at the play rehearsal. She spends the night at Patrick Cory's apartment.|
|12||"The Elysian Fields"||Chris Misiano||Elizabeth Craft & Sarah Fain||February 12, 2013
July 6, 2013 (US)
|Jane meets Detective Cooper and tells him that she has deciphered Kramer's diary using the key provided by Harlan Moore who is staying at the Drake under the name Patrick Cory. She tells him that the word "Conspiratii" appears repeatedly in the diary. Two men break into Jane's apartment looking for Kramer's diary and steal it from her when she returns to the apartment. Olivia and Gavin are busy organizing the engagement party for Henry and Jane. Henry drives down to Jane's father to invite him but Jane's father turns down the invitation. Louise wakes up to find herself in Patrick's apartment feeling very guilty. She rushes back to her apartment where Alexis attempts to murder Louise with a knife. Brian enters the apartment to find both women struggling. He tries to stop Alexis while Louise picks up a rod and hits Alexis, instantly killing her. Jane is seen in Harlan's room trying to open the padlock. Harlan tells Jane that Vatican policy of the sixteenth century tried to destroy the Order of the Dragon in 1929 and Conspiratii were spies for the Vatican worldwide and some still existed. Jane suspects Cooper of stealing the diary and confronts him at the Elysian Fields. Cooper and Eunice Moore tell her that they had asked the two men to only photograph the diary and not steal it. They tell her that the "Conspiratii" originated in 1542, when a group of cardinals conspired to bring down the pope. They believed that Satan had taken control of the papacy. Eventually, the conspiracy was discovered but a priest escaped. The group reassembled in secret and since then the Conspiratii have continued his mission. Jane's blood enables the dragon mosaic in Harlan's room and Cooper gets worried that Harlan is going to sacrifice Jane like he sacrificed Libby. Cooper rushes to Drake to protect Jane, where Gavin is waiting for him while Kandinsky kills the rest of the Conspiratii. Gavin extracts information on Harlan from Cooper. Gavin confronts Harlan in apartment 2D and Olivia traps Harlan in the box that is the heart of the Drake and source of all Gavin's power.|
|13||"Lazarus - Part 1"||Robert Duncan McNeill||Christopher Hollier & Leigh Dana Jackson||February 19, 2013
July 13, 2013 (US)
|Louise and Brian decide to hide the body of Alexis in the basement of the Drake, but panic when they realize one of Louise's earrings may have fallen off in the alcove they bricked up. Henry continues his campaign to become a city councilor, and is surprised when a formerly disgraced councilor commits suicide, in turn boosting his prospects because his campaign avoided scoring points from the councilor's resignation. Jane discovers more about her past from her father, Nate, who insists she must leave the Drake or end up dead like her mother; the Dorans later tell her that her mother drowned not in a lake but in a bathtub in the Drake. Louise and Brian return to the basement to find Alexis's body missing, and Gavin reveals the truth about his influence over them before sealing them up in the same alcove. Nate attempts to take Jane from the Drake, but Gavin brings them to his apartment; he forces Nate to shoot Henry. With Henry dying and Nate fleeing, Jane appeals to Gavin for help, who decides to reveal that he is her real father, who had an affair with her mother before eventually drowning her. He offers to help, but remarks that there is a price to pay. One year later, Nona keeps the flame alive by holding on to the necklace and continuing to save stories related to the Drake; Henry has become city councilor; and Jane, having accepted Gavin's offer to join him, has a new career and is happily married to Henry. Gavin and Jane discuss the real nature of their business and the Drake - to fulfill people's needs for a short time, in order to wield power and "make the world as we want it, not as it's given to us". Gavin tells Jane she is destined to have a baby that will wield real power, and will "bring the world to heel under his command"; in closing, Jane tells Henry she is pregnant.|
|#||Title||Air date||Rating/share (18–49)||Viewers (millions)||DVR (18–49)||DVR Viewers (millions)||Total (18–49)||Total Viewers (millions)|
|1||"Pilot"||September 30, 2012||2.1/5||6.90||1.1||2.64||3.2||9.54|
|2||"Murmurations"||October 7, 2012||1.7/4||4.99||0.9||N/A||2.6|||
|3||"The Dead Don't Stay Dead"||October 14, 2012||1.5/4||4.82||0.8||N/A||2.3|||
|4||"Hero Complex"||October 21, 2012||1.7/4||4.81||0.7||N/A||2.4|||
|5||"A Crowd of Demons"||October 28, 2012||1.6/4||4.61||0.9||N/A||2.5|||
|6||"Diabolic"||November 4, 2012||1.3/4||3.99||1.0||1.91||2.3||5.90|
|7||"Downward Spiral"||November 11, 2012||1.2/3||3.90||0.8||N/A||2.0|||
|8||"What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?"||November 25, 2012||1.2/3||3.94||0.8||1.62||2.0||5.57|
|9||"Hypnos"||December 2, 2012||1.3/3||3.96||0.7||N/A||2.0|||
|10||"The Comfort of Death"||June 22, 2013||0.5/2||2.01||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|11||"Sins of the Father"||June 29, 2013||0.5/2||2.14||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|12||"The Elysian Fields"||July 6, 2013||0.5/2||1.94||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|13||"Lazarus - Part 1"||July 13, 2013||0.3/1||1.56||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Series star Vanessa Williams stated that she perceives the characters of Gavin and Olivia Doran as a "supernatural" Bernie and Ruth Madoff. "It's a world that I wanted to explore," she said. "It's the Upper East Side. It's luxurious. It's a couple that are very powerful. I thought about the Madoffs immediately because they were extremely wealthy. They had incredible land holdings all over that people knew about and knew that they had a great amount of wealth. And then we all saw the dark side and what happened and how they created their empire."
One Million Moms, a Christian activist group known for trying to mobilize conservative women in protest against various media outlets, made 666 Park Avenue a target of its protestation. The organization, having taken exception to the show's use of the mark of the devil and believing that exposure to it was inappropriate, prompted its members to e-mail the sponsors of the network urging them to withdraw revenue from the show.
On November 16, 2012, 666 Park Avenue was canceled by ABC. The network will air the thirteen episodes produced, but ultimately decided to pass on the two extra scripts that were ordered. On November 21, 2012, it was announced that producers had been given enough notice of the show's cancellation that they were reworking the final episode to function as a series finale and give the fans closure.
Metacritic gave it an average score of 62% based on 22 reviews.
- In Australia, the show premiered on Fox8 on October 1, 2012 , in the Monday 9:20pm slot.
- In Canada, the show aired in simulcast on City.
- In Quebec, the show aired on Ztélé.
- In Finland, the show premiered on MTV3 on February 4, 2014
- In India, the show premiered on Zee Café on October 18, 2013
- In the Netherlands, the show premiered on NET 5 on April 24, 2013 .
- In New Zealand, the show premiered on TV2 on January 11, 2013 , in the Friday 8:30pm slot. After the third episode it was shifted to the Sunday 11pm time slot. The series finale aired on April 21, 2013.
- In Portugal, the show aired on TVCineSeries.
- In France, the show premiered on Série Club on November 04, 2013. The series finale aired on December 9, 2013. In 2014, the show aired on HD1.
- In Spain, the show aired on Calle 13
- In the United Kingdom, the show aired on ITV2 from February 19, 2013 , Tuesdays at 10pm. The final episode was broadcast on 14 May 2013.
- In Italy, the show premiered on Premium Action on November 4, 2013 , in the Monday 9:15 slot.
- In Brazil, the show aired on SBT on May 24, 2014 .
- In Slovenia, the show aired on POP TV/Brio on October 4, 2014 .
- In Bulgaria, the show started airing on bTV Lady on March 2, 2015, from Monday to Friday at 21:00.
- In Greece,the show airing on HOL tv in 2015-6 on demand on cable tv.
- Gorman, Bill. "ABC 2012-13 Primetime Schedule: 'Revenge' To Sunday, 'Happy Endings,' 'Don't Trust The B' To Tuesday, 'Last Man Standing' To Friday". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 22, 2012.
- Porter, Rick (July 26, 2012). "ABC fall 2012 premiere dates: 'Revenge' and 'Modern Family,' plus 'Suburgatory' gets a new timeslot". Zap2it. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- Ekizian, John (August 19, 2012). "Iconic Ansonia stars in '666 Park Ave'". New York Post. Retrieved October 2, 2012.
- Littleton, Cynthia (January 20, 2012). "ABC greenlights pilot '666 Park Ave.'". Variety. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- Seidman, Robert (May 11, 2012). "Updated (5): ABC Picks Up Comedies 'The Neighbors' and 'The Family Tools' and Dramas 'Nashville,' 'Red Widow' and 'Zero Hour' + More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 11, 2012.
- Hibberd, James (November 16, 2012). "ABC cancels '666,' 'Last Resort'". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved November 16, 2012.
- Mitovich, Matt (April 26, 2013). "Zero Hour, Do No Harm and 666 Park Avenue All Set to Return in June, Airing Saturdays". TV Line. Retrieved April 27, 2013.
- Ng, Philiana (December 21, 2012). "ABC Slots 'Happy Endings,' 'Apartment 23' on Sundays". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved December 21, 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie (December 21, 2012). "ABC Pulls Remaining Episodes of '666 Park Ave', Will Air 'Happy Endings' & 'Apt 23' In Sunday 10PM Slot In January". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved December 21, 2012.
- "666 Park Avenue: Synopsis". IMDb.
- "666 Park Avenue". TV.COM. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Andreeva, Nellie (February 28, 2012). "Victor Garber & Rachael Taylor Book Pilots". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- Mitovich, Matt Webb (February 24, 2012). "Exclusive: Brothers & Sisters' Dave Annable Joins ABC's Supernatural Pilot 666 Park Avenue". TV Line. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- Mitovich, Matt Webb (March 8, 2012). "Pilot News: The Finder's Mercedes Masöhn, Tree Hill's Robert Buckley Join 666 Park Avenue". TV Line. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- Davies, Steven (March 22, 2012). "Super Sexy Swede Helena Mattsson Joins ABC's '666 Park Avenue' Pilot". Horror Asylum. Retrieved April 7, 2012.
- Morgan, Jeffery (June 29, 2012). "Terry O'Quinn's '666 Park Avenue' promotes Erik Palladino". Digital Spy. Retrieved June 29, 2012.
- "Breaking News - Development Update: Thursday, March 29". The Futon Critic. April 29, 2012. Retrieved May 18, 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie (March 9, 2012). "'Desperate Housewives' Vanessa Williams To Co-Star In ABC Pilot '666 Park Avenue'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie (February 15, 2012). "'Lost' Alum Terry O'Quinn's Next TV Gig: Starring Role In ABC Supernatural Pilot". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- Keck, William (August 8, 2012). "Keck's Exclusives: New Bodies Check in to ABC's 666 Park Avenue". TV Guide. Retrieved August 8, 2012.
- The Woman in Black (August 16, 2012). "Two More Actors Join ABC's 666 Park Avenue Recurring Roles". Dread Central. Retrieved August 16, 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie (August 29, 2012). "Kimberly Williams-Paisley Joins 'Nashville', '666 Park Ave' & 'Royal Pains' Book Actors". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 30, 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie (September 11, 2012). "'Black Sails', '666 Park Ave' Add To Casts". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 11, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (October 2, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon A Time', 'The Simpsons', 'Bob's Burgers' Adjusted Up; '666 Park Avenue', '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down & Final Football Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 2, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 9, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time' & 'The Amazing Race' Adjusted Up; '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down + Final Football Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 9, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (October 16, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Mentalist' Adjusted Up, 'Revenge' & '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 16, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 23, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: '60 Minutes' & 'The Amazing Race' Adjusted Up, '666 Park Avenue' Adjusted Down + MLB and NFL Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 23, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (October 30, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Amazing Race' Adjusted Up; 'America's Funniest Home Videos' Adjusted Down Plus Final World Series & Football Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 30, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 6, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Amazing Race' & 'Revenge' Adjusted Up; '60 Minutes', 'The Mentalist', '666 Park Ave' & 'American Dad' Adjusted Down". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved November 6, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (November 13, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Revenge', 'The Mentalist' & 'The Amazing Race' Adjusted Up; '666 Park Avenue' & '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 13, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (November 27, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time', 'Family Guy' & 'The Cleveland Show' Adjusted Up; 'The Good Wife' & '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (December 4, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'American Dad' Adjusted Up, '666 Park Avenue' Adjusted Down + Unscrambled CBS Ratings & Final Football Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 4, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 23, 2013). "TV Ratings Saturday: Stanley Cup Coverage Dominates Night + '666 Park Ave' Burn-Off Premieres Low". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 23, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (June 30, 2013). "TV Ratings Saturday: Baseball Beats Burnoffs, '666 Park Avenue', 'Brooklyn DA' & 'Zero Hour' Flat, 'Do No Harm' Returns Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 30, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 7, 2013). "TV Ratings Saturday: '666 Park Ave', 'Zero Hour' & 'Brooklyn DA' Burnoffs Stay Steady". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 7, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (July 14, 2013). "TV Ratings Saturday: '666 Park Ave' End on a Low Note as '48 Hours' Repeat Wins the Night". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
- Seidman, Robert (October 14, 2012). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Revolution' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Viewership Gains; 'Grimm' Leads Percentage Gains in Premiere Week (Week 1)". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 22, 2012). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Revolution' Again Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Viewership Gains; 'Grimm' Leads Percentage Gains in Week 2". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (October 29, 2012). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Viewership Gains; 'Grimm', 'Private Practice', 'Gossip Girl' & '90210' Tie For Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 3". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 5, 2012). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Viewership Gains; 'Grimm' Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 4". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (November 12, 2012). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Viewership Gains; 'Nikita' Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 5". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 19, 2012). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Viewership Gains; '666 Park Ave' Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 6". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 27, 2012). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings, 'Revolution' Tops Viewership Gains; 'Gossip Girl' Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 7". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (December 10, 2012). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Revolution' Leads Adults 18-49 Ratings and Tops Viewership Gains; 'New Girl' Earns Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 9". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 27, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (December 17, 2012). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18-49 Ratings and Tops Viewership Gains; 'Parks and Recreation' Earns Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 10". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 27, 2013.
- Adly MacKenzie, Carina (July 27, 2012). "'666 Park Avenue': Vanessa Williams and Terry O'Quinn base devious characters on the Madoffs". Zap2it. Retrieved July 27, 2012.
- MacKenzie, Carina (November 3, 2012). "'666 Park Avenue' sets heavily damaged by Hurricane Sandy". Zap2It. Retrieved November 4, 2012.
- Gonzalez, Sandra (October 31, 2012). "Hurricane Sandy damages '666 Park' sets". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- "One Million Moms Targets ABC's '666 Park Avenue'". Huffington Post. 25 October 2012. Retrieved 24 August 2013.
- "666 Park Avenue: Cancelled Because of One Million Moms?". TVSeriesFinale. 17 November 2012. Retrieved 24 August 2013.
- Andreeva, Nellie (November 16, 2012). "Freshman ABC Dramas 'Last Resort' And '666 Park Avenue' Cancelled". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 16, 2012.
- Ausiello, Michael (November 21, 2012). "Exclusive: Last Resort, 666 Park Avenue Tweaking Final Episodes to Give Fans Closure". TV Line. Retrieved November 21, 2012.
- "666 Park Avenue". Metacritic.
- "666 Park Avenue". Fox8.tv. Retrieved March 30, 2013.
- "Better. Every. Day. Citytv Unveils Strongest Prime-Time Schedule for 2012-13 Season". Newswire.ca. May 29, 2012. Retrieved March 30, 2013.
- "666 Park Avenue". Retrieved February 2, 2014.
- "666 Park Avenue - Zee Cafe". Retrieved October 23, 2013.
- "666 Park Avenue - Net5". Retrieved April 28, 2013.
- "666 Park Avenue | Chilling new drama on TV2". tvnz.co.nz. Retrieved March 30, 2013.
- "666 parkavenue - calle13.es". calle13universal.es.
- Munn, Patrick (August 23, 2012). "ITV2 Acquires UK Rights To '666 Park Avenue', 'Ben & Kate', 'Animal Practice' & 'Up All Night'". TV Wise. Retrieved August 23, 2012.
- "666 Park Avenue; episode 13". ITV Press Centre.
- "SBT estréia “666 Park Avenue” que garante a liderança isolada". TV Conectados.