From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may contain excessive, poor, or irrelevant examples. (March 2010)|
Since 18! + 1 is divisible by 67, but 67 is not one more than a multiple of 18, 67 is a Pillai prime.
- Messier object M67, a magnitude 7.5 open cluster in the constellation Cancer.
- The New General Catalogue object NGC 67, an elliptical galaxy in the constellation Andromeda.
- The Saros number of the solar eclipse series which began on -727 February 20 and ended on 571 April. The duration of Saros series 67 was 1298.1 years, and it contained 73 solar eclipses. The Saros number of the lunar eclipse series which began on -660 July 1 and ended on 656 September. The duration of Saros series 67 was 1316.2 years, and it contained 74 lunar eclipses.
- Rapper Tech N9ne claims to be "All 6's and 7's" explaining that 6 is evil and 7 is godly.
- Rapper Lil Wayne released a music video for the song "6 Foot 7 Foot" (shortened as 6'7') in 2011 where he borrows a scene from the film Inception.
- Rap group MellowHype released a single from their upcoming album titled "67".
- Chicago's song "Questions 67 and 68".
- Elton John's song "Old '67" on The Captain & The Kid CD, (2006).
- In the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Battery's mission Sam Fisher said <<number 67>> during a conversation with Redding
- The registry of the U.S. Navy's aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy (CV-67), named after U.S. President John F. Kennedy.
- The number of the European route E67, the Via Baltica from Prague to Helsinki.
- The number of the French department Bas-Rhin.
- The number of counties in Florida.
- The number of counties in Alabama.
- The number of counties in Pennsylvania.
- The province/traffic code of Zonguldak Province in Turkey
- The highest two-digit odd number not presently designating any highway in the Interstate Highway System of the United States.
- In the US, *67 is a common prefix-code for blocking caller-id info on the subsequent call.
- Buddy Arrington's best-known NASCAR car number.
- The Ottawa 67's, founded in 1967.
- The number of throws in judo.
- Pekka Koskela skated the 1000 metres in 1:07:00 (67 seconds) on 10 November 2007, a world record at the time.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 67 (number).|
- A short journey involving 67s: