68th Brigade (United Kingdom)
The 68th Brigade was a formation of the British Army. It was raised as part of the new army also known as Kitchener's Army and assigned to the 23rd Division and served on the Western Front during the First World War.
The infantry battalions did not all serve at once, but all were assigned to the brigade during the war.
- 10th (Service) Battalion, Northumberland Fusiliers
- 11th (Service) Battalion, Northumberland Fusiliers
- 12th (Service) Battalion, Durham Light Infantry
- 13th (Service) Battalion, Durham Light Infantry
- 68th Machine Gun Company
- 68th Trench Mortar Battery
- "23rd Division". The Long Long Trail. Retrieved 20 January 2012.