From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 69th Division (disambiguation))
In military terms, 69th Division or 69th Infantry Division may refer to:
- Infantry divisions
- 69th Infantry Division (Germany)
- 69th Division (Imperial Japanese Army)
- 69th Infantry Division (Philippine Commonwealth Army)
- 69th (2nd East Anglian) Division – of the British Army in World War I
- 69th Infantry Division (United States)
- Cavalry divisions
- Armoured divisions
- Aviation divisions
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.