From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
6A may refer to:
- 6A (Long Island bus)
- APP-6A, the NATO standard for military map marking symbols
- Franklin 6A, an engine powering the 1961 Maule M-4 aircraft
- Gemini 6A, a 1965 manned spaceflight
- HCM-6A, a galaxy found in 2002
- Keratin 6A
- U.S. Route 6A
- Aviacsa IATA airline designator
- Six Apart, a software company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.