Jump to navigation Jump to search
6C or VI-C may refer to :
- Sixth Cambridge Survey of radio sources
- Alfa Romeo 6C, a road, race and sports car
- Keratin 6C in biochemistry
- Stalag VI-C, a German prisoner of war camp
- 6C, the production code for the 1982 Doctor Who serial Time-Flight
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.