6Q6 is a small portion of a scroll from Cave 6 at Qumran, containing Song of Songs 1:1-7 in Hebrew. Together with three scroll portions found in Cave 4, they comprise the total witness to the Song from the Dead Sea Scrolls. It is dated to about 50 CE.
- List of Hebrew Bible manuscripts
- 4Q106 = 4QCanta
- 4Q107 = 4QCantb
- 4Q108 = 4QCantc
- Biblical manuscript
- Tanakh at Qumran
- Ulrich, Eugene, ed. (2010). The Biblical Qumran Scrolls: Transcriptions and Textual Variants. Brill. pp. 739. ISBN 9789004181830. Retrieved May 15, 2017.
- Dead sea scrolls - Song of Songs.
- Fitzmyer, Joseph A. (2008). A Guide to the Dead Sea Scrolls and Related Literature. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 107. ISBN 9780802862419. Retrieved February 15, 2019.
- Emanuel Tov 'A Categorized List of All the "Biblical Texts" Found in the Judean Desert.' Dead Sea Discoveries 8 (2001): 67-84.
- 6Q6 at the Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library