704th Military Intelligence Brigade
|704th Military Intelligence Brigade|
704th Military Intelligence Brigade shoulder sleeve insignia
|Active||1 January 1988–present|
|Colonel Rhett Cox|
|704th Military Intelligence Brigade distinctive unit insignia|
The 704th Military Intelligence Brigade, a subordinate unit of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, conducts synchronized full-spectrum signals intelligence, computer network and information assurance operations directly and through the National Security Agency to satisfy national, joint, combined and Army information superiority requirements.
- Headquarters and Headquarters Company
- 741st Military Intelligence Battalion
- 742nd Military Intelligence Battalion (NW)
- 743rd Military Intelligence Battalion
- United States Army Technical Support Activity (USATSA)
741st MI Battalion
742nd MI Battalion (Network Warfare)
Also at Fort George G. Meade, the 742nd conducts contributory analysis and reporting through the Army Technical Control and Analysis Element, carries out information operations and supports satellite communications systems. The current commander is Lieutenant Colonel Tissa L. Strouse.
743rd MI Battalion
- Battlefield Surveillance Brigade, The United States Army is currently reorganizing its intelligence formations into Battlefield Surveillance Brigades (BfSB).
- "742nd Military Intelligence battalion welcomes new commander". Retrieved 13 Jan 2018.
- "743rd Military Intelligence Battalion History". ArmyStudyGuide.com. Retrieved 20 May 2011.