72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died
|72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died|
|Directed by||Avinash Dhyani|
|Produced by||JS Rawat|
Tarun Singh Rawat
|Written by||Avinash Dhyani|
|Screenplay by||Avinash Dhyani|
|Music by||Sunjoy Bose |
|Edited by||Ajay Verma|
JSR Production House
|130 minutes |
72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died is a 2019 Indian biographical drama film directed by Avinash Dhyani. The story is based on the life and times of rifleman Jaswant Singh Rawat, who fought against the encroaching Chinese army during the 1962 Sino-Indian War. The film got positive reviews from both audience and critics.
Following the biography of Jaswant Singh Rawat, this movie is set in the 1960s, when apart from economic instability, famine, and communal tension, India was ill-prepared with the 1962 Sino-Indian War. Jaswant was born in an impecunious Hindu family in Garhwal, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. He grew up to be a responsible son, devoting his life towards study and family, but due to several incidents, he decided to join the army as a young man and received his training at Garhwal in Pauri Garhwal District and enlisted under the Garhwal Rifles Regiment. Shortly after his training, their paltan (platoon) is sent to defend from the encroaching Chinese army from the northeastern front. Due to adverse circumstances and setbacks, the infantry has to step back. However, Rifleman Jaswant Singh Rawat refuses to leave and fights against the Chinese army alone for 72 hours.
- Avinash Dhyani as Rifleman Jaswant Singh Rawat
- Mukesh Tiwari as Hawaldar CM Singh Gusain
- Virendra Saxena as Shri. Guman Rawat
- Alka Amin as Leela Rawat
- Shishir Sharma as Col. S. N. Tandon
- Gireesh Sahdev as Company Commander Sher Singh
- Prashil Rawat as Rifleman Jeet Singh
- Abhishek Maindola as Nayak Laali Chaman
- Ishtiaaq Khan as Rifleman Darbaan Singh
- Sumit Gulati as Rifleman Trilok Singh Negi
- Yeshi Dema as Noora
- Naman Tiwari as Young Jaswant Singh Rawat
- Suraj Dholakhandi as Rifleman Leela Singh Rawat
- Unknown as Ram Gopal Singh
|72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died|
|Soundtrack album by |
|Released||18 January 2019|
|Genre||Feature Film Soundtrack|
The film's soundtrack was composed by Sunjoy Bose and lyrics were penned by Vikas Chauhan, Seema Saini, Ashish Chaterjee, Sujata Devrani and Nishant Mishra.
|1.||"Sau Jahan"||Vikas Chauhan||Shaan||3:47|
|2.||"Vandemataram"||Ashish Chatterjee||Sukhwinder Singh, Anupriya Chatterjee||6:24|
|3.||"Tum Bepanah"||Sujata Devrari, Vikas Chauhan||Mohit Chauhan, Priyanka Negi||5:19|
|5.||"Ab toh Chal Padhe"||Nishant Mishra||Shaan, Sunjoy Bose||4:20|
|6.||"Ore Chanda"||Seema Saini||Shreya Ghoshal, Sunjoy Bose||4:58|
|7.||"Sau Jahan" (Reprise)||Vikas Chauhan||Mohit Mishra||3:48|
- "72 HOURS: MARTYR WHO NEVER DIED MOVIE REVIEW". Times of India. 18 January 2019. Retrieved 25 March 2020.
- "72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died". Times Of India. 27 November 2018. Retrieved 27 November 2018.
- "We salute the poster of 72 HOURS MARTYRS WHO NEVER DIED". Glamsham. 27 November 2018. Retrieved 27 November 2018.
- "First Look Poster of the film 72 Hours,Martyr who never died". IndiaTVTimess.com. 27 November 2018. Retrieved 27 November 2018.
- "Teaser (72 Hours)". BollywoodHungama.Com. 18 December 2018. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died - OfficialTeaser". Times Of India. 17 December 2018. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- "72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died - OfficialTeaser". AmarUjala. 17 December 2018. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- "72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died - OfficialTrailer". NEWS POST. 19 December 2018. Retrieved 19 December 2018.
- "72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack". Saavn.