72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died
|72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died|
Official Movie Poster
|Directed by||Avinash Dhyani|
|Produced by||JS Rawat|
Tarun Singh Rawat
|Written by||Avinash Dhyani|
|Screenplay by||Avinash Dhyani|
|Music by||Sunjoy Bose |
|Edited by||Ajay Verma|
JSR Production House
72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died is a 2019 Indian biographical drama film directed by Avinash Dhyani. The story is based on the life of Rifleman Jaswant Singh Rawat. 55 years ago during 1962 Sino-Indian War , when the destiny of war was pre-decided, there stood a brave soldier from 4th Garhwal Rifle against all odds and guarded our post from Nurunaang Base in Arunachal Pradesh then called NEFA border for 72 Hours. He was awarded Mahavir Chakra for his bravery posthumously, and is said to be guarding the post even after his death. Jaswant Singh has attained the status of a deity at the Sino-Indian frontier.Film get positive reviews from both audience and critics.
Following the biography of Jaswant Singh Rawat, this movie is set in the 1960s, when apart from economic instability, famine and religious fights, India was struggling with the Sino-Indian War. Jaswant was born in a poor family of Garhwal, Dehradun. He grew up to be a responsible son, devoting his life towards study and his family, but due to several incidents, he decided to join the army at a young age and received his training at Garhwal in Pauri Garhwal District and became a soldier of Garhwal Rifles Regiment. Shortly after his training, their paltan is sent to defend the approaching Chinese army from the North-East front on India. Due to adverse circumstances, the infantry has to step back. However, Rifleman Jaswant Singh Rawat refuses to leave and fights against the Chinese army alone for 72 hours.
- Avinash Dhyani as Rifle man Jaswant Singh Rawat
- Mukesh Tiwari as Hawaldar CM Singh
- Virendra Saxena as Shri Guman Rawat
- Alka Amin as Leela Rawat
- Shishir Sharma as Col. SN Tandon
- Gireesh Sahdev as Nayak Sher Singh
- Prashil Rawat as Rifleman Jeet Singh
- Abhishek Maindola as Nayak Laali Chaman
- Ishtiaaq Khan as Rifleman Darbaan Singh
- Sumit Gulati as Rifleman Trilok Singh Negi
- Yeshi Dema as Noora
- Naman Tiwari as Young Jaswant Singh Rawat
- Suraj Dholakhandi as Rifleman Leela Singh Rawat
Marketing and promotions
|72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died|
|Soundtrack album by |
|Released||18 January 2019|
|Genre||Feature Film Soundtrack|
The film's soundtrack is composed by Sunjoy Bose and lyrics penned by Vikas Chauhan, Seema Saini, Ashish Chaterjee, Sujata Devrani and Nishant Mishra.
|1.||"Sau Jahan"||Vikas Chauhan||Shaan||3:47|
|2.||"Vandemataram"||Ashish Chatterjee||Sukhwinder Singh, Anupriya Chatterjee||6:24|
|3.||"Tum Bepanah"||Sujata Devrari, Vikas Chauhan||Mohit Chauhan, Priyanka Negi||5:19|
|5.||"Ab toh Chal Padhe"||Nishant Mishra||Shaan, Sunjoy Bose||4:20|
|6.||"Ore Chanda"||Seema Saini||Shreya Ghoshal, Sunjoy Bose||4:58|
|7.||"Sau Jahan" (Reprise)||Vikas Chauhan||Mohit Mishra||3:48|
- "72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died". Times Of India. 2018-11-27. Retrieved 2018-11-27.
- "biopic of Uttarakhand's martyr Jasawant Singh Rawat will release on 18th january. Know story of Jaswant Singh". News and Updates. 2019-01-10. Retrieved 2019-01-16.
- "We salute the poster of 72 HOURS MARTYRS WHO NEVER DIED". Glamsham. 2018-11-27. Retrieved 2018-11-27.
- "First Look Poster of the film 72 Hours,Martyr who never died". IndiaTVTimess.com. 2018-11-27. Retrieved 2018-11-27.
- "Teaser (72 Hours)". BollywoodHungama.Com. 2018-12-18. Retrieved 2018-12-18.
- "72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died - OfficialTeaser". Times Of India. 2018-12-17. Retrieved 2018-12-17.
- "72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died - OfficialTeaser". AmarUjala. 2018-12-17. Retrieved 2018-12-17.
- "72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died - OfficialTrailer". NEWS POST. 2018-12-19. Retrieved 2018-12-19.
- "72 Hours: Martyr Who Never Died - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack". Saavn.