From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Factorization||3 × 52|
|Divisors||1, 3, 5, 15, 25, 75|
- the fourth ordered Bell number, and counts the number of weak orderings on a set of four items.
- the sum of the first five pentagonal numbers, and therefore a pentagonal pyramidal number.
- an enneagonal number.
- a Keith number, because it recurs in a Fibonacci-like sequence started from its base 10 digits: 7, 5, 12, 17, 29, 46, 75...
- a self number because there is no integer that added up to its own digits adds up to 75.
- a palindromic number in bases 14 (5514) and 24 (3324).
- a Harshad number in bases 3, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 15 and 16.
In other fields
- The atomic number of rhenium
- The age limit for Canadian senators
- A common name for the Canon de 75 modèle 1897, a French World War 1 gun
- The departement number of the city of Paris
- Municipal Okrug 75, a municipal okrug in Frunzensky District of the federal city of St. Petersburg, Russia
- The number of balls in a standard game of Bingo in the United States