76th Brigade (United Kingdom)
The 76th Brigade was a formation of the British Army. It was raised as part of the new army also known as Kitchener's Army and assigned to the 25th Division and served on the Western Front during the First World War.
The infantry battalions did not all serve at once, but all were assigned to the brigade during the war.
- 10th Battalion, Cheshire Regiment
- 3rd Battalion, Worcestershire Regiment
- 2nd Battalion, South Lancashire Regiment
- 8th Battalion, Loyal North Lancashire Regiment
- 1st Battalion, Wiltshire Regiment
- 2nd Battalion, Royal Irish Rifles
- 4th Battalion, South Staffordshire Regiment
- 7th Machine Gun Company
- 7th Trench Mortar Battery
- "25th Division". The Long Long Trail. Retrieved 20 January 2012.
|This article about a specific British military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|