76th Golden Globe Awards
|76th Golden Globe Awards|
|Date||January 6, 2019|
|Site||The Beverly Hilton,|
Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
|Hosted by||Sandra Oh|
|Most nominations||Vice (6)|
The 76th Golden Globe Awards will honor the best in film and American television of 2018, as chosen by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Produced by Dick Clark Productions and the HFPA, the 76th Golden Globe Awards is scheduled to take place on January 6, 2019 at The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California beginning at 5:00 p.m. PST / 8:00 p.m. EST. The ceremony will air live on NBC in the United States. Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg will host the ceremony.
|Best Motion Picture|
|Drama||Musical or Comedy|
|Best Performance in a Motion Picture – Drama|
|Best Performance in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy|
|Best Supporting Performance in a Motion Picture|
|Supporting Actor||Supporting Actress|
|Best Director||Best Screenplay|
|Best Original Score||Best Original Song|
|Best Animated Feature Film||Best Foreign Language Film|
Films with multiple nominations
The following films received multiple nominations:
Programs with multiple nominations
The following television programs received multiple nominations:
- 91st Academy Awards
- 39th Golden Raspberry Awards
- 34th Independent Spirit Awards
- 46th Annie Awards
- 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards
- 24th Critics' Choice Awards
- Andreeva, Nellie (December 5, 2018). "Golden Globes: Andy Samberg & Sandra Oh To Co-Host 2019 Awards On NBC". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved December 6, 2018.
- Andreeva, Nellie (September 14, 2018). "NBC To Remain Golden Globes Home With New 8-Year Deal". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved December 2, 2018.
- Rubin, Rebecca (December 4, 2018). "Presenters Announced for Thursday's Golden Globe Nominations". Variety. Retrieved December 4, 2018.