(Redirected from 8-Bit)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 8-bit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
8-bit is a computer architecture.
8-bit may also refer to:
- Octet (computing), a unit of information that consists of eight bits
- Byte, a unit of information that commonly consists of eight bits
- 8bit, a MIME encoding
- 8-bit era, in the history of video game consoles
- 8-bit color, in computer graphics
- 8-bit sound
- 8-bit (music), synthesized electronic music in a style that imitates 8-bit era sound
- 8-Bit (studio), a Japanese animation studio
- 8-bit clean, a computer system that correctly handles 8-bit character encodings
- Bit (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with 8-bit
- All pages beginning with 8bit
- All pages with a title containing 8-bit
- All pages with a title containing 8bit
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 8-bit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.