|Directed by||Thomas Jahn|
|Produced by||Michael Souvignier
|Screenplay by||Thomas Jahn|
|Music by||Boris Salchow|
|Edited by||Thomas Jahn|
Zeitsprung Film Collection
American Cinema International
|Distributed by||Well Go (USA)
VVS Films (Canada)
80 Minutes is a 2008 German direct-to-video English-language action thriller film starring Gabriel Mann, Natalia Avelon, Joshua Dallas, Oliver Kieran-Jones and Francis Fulton-Smith, with a script written and directed by Thomas Jahn. The film was released direct-to-video on September 2, 2008 in the United States.
Alex North has been injected with a poison inside his body and has only 80 minutes to find $15,000 for his boss Lloyd if he wants to live. Now he must go through the whole night, searching for ways to make up that amount.
- Gabriel Mann as Alex North
- Joshua Dallas as Floyd
- Oliver Kieran-Jones as Lloyd
- Natalia Avelon as Mona
- Francis Fulton-Smith as Walter
- Jack Murray as Black
- Max Urlacher as Dr. Vincent North
- Xenia Seeberg as Britt
- Terry Cook as Mike
- Niki Greb as Carmen
- Alex Wedekind as Police Officer #1
- Johannes Brandrup as Police Officer #2
- Pierre Shrady as Jaguar Driver
The film was called "trite".
- Armstead, Christopher. "80 Minutes". filmcritsunited.com. Retrieved 2013-07-17.
|This article about an action thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a German film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|