Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Billboard Radio, Istanbul, Turkey 
- En Lefko, Greece
- TRT Haber in Gaziantep- Hacıbaba, Turkey
- Radio 10, North-west and midregion Netherlands 
In North America
- 87.75 MHz, a frequency-modulated audio subcarrier used by all NTSC-M analog channel 6 television stations
- For a listing of channel 6 television stations that promote their audio feeds as their primary signal, advertising as being on 87.7 FM, see Channel 6 radio stations in the United States.
Trinidad and Tobago
87.7 MHz is commonly used for stations operating under the Restricted Service Licence, such as:
- Radio Wimbledon - Broadcast during The Championships, Wimbledon
- New Wine FM - Broadcast during the New Wine National Gathering in Somerset for the duration of the conference
- Bailrigg FM, Lancaster University, Bailrigg, England
- Brighton Festival Radio, Brighton, England
- Eastbourne Youth Radio, Eastbourne, England
- NME Radio in Manchester, England
- Radio Ramadhan, Glasgow, Scotland 
- Storm FM, University of Wales (Prifysgol Bangor University), Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales
- Worthy FM, A radio station broadcast during the Glastonbury Festival
- Wychwood FM A radio station broadcast during Wychwood Festival in Cheltenham
- Withybush FM, Withybush Hospital, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Honiton Community College Radio FM, Honiton Community College, Honiton, Devon, South West England
- Infinity Radio (Stamford) Lincs
- Radio Christmas (Amersham) Buckinghamshire
- Knockhill Racing Circuit use this frequency to broadcast 'Knockhill FM' on race days
- Goodwood Festival of Speed broadcasts radio programming during the Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival
- Brands Hatch uses this frequency during events to broadcast 'Radio Brands'
- FCOT FM, Farnborough, Hampshire broadcasts locally during their one-month live transmission from the local Farnborough College of Technology
- Oulton Park uses this frequency during race events to broadcast BSB Radio
- Radio Station Spain - TKO Gold 96.7 fm
- nic.tr: alan adı duraklatılmış Archived 2008-12-28 at the Wayback Machine
- "ENLEFKO 87.7 FM RADIO". Archived from the original on 2008-12-20. Retrieved 2008-12-28.
- "Radio10 FM frequencies"
- 87.7 Bailrigg FM :: Contact Us :: The Original Student Sound
- "Brighton Festival Radio | Don't miss out, listen in | 87.7 FM". Retrieved 2011-03-02.[dead link]
- "Eastbourne Youth Radio". Retrieved 5 October 2014.
- NME Radio goes live in Manchester 87.7FM | News | NME.COM
- "Radio Ramadhan - Glasgow". Archived from the original on 2009-01-29. Retrieved 2018-09-27.
- Storm 87.7FM, Prifysgol Bangor University - Media UK
- Contact Us
- Honiton Community College **