90 Minutes: Sega Championship Football is a football video game developed by Smilebit for the Dreamcast. In Japan it was released as J.League Spectacle Soccer (Jリーグ スペクタクルサッカー), tying it in with the Japanese J.League. It features full field action, as well as sim elements such as the ability to make an all-star team.
Players have the freedom to select from over 32 national teams, as well as club teams from major leagues across Europe and around the world. There is a choice of club teams from the English, French, German, Italian and Spanish leagues. Players may challenge for the World Championship (based on the World Cup) or compete for title glory in a Domestic League competition.
- "J.League Spectacle Soccer Release Information for Dreamcast".
- "90 Minutes: Sega Championship Football From Sega Retro".
- 90 Minutes: Gamestyle Review[permanent dead link] Jason Julier, 21/09/01, Retrieved: 25/04/18
- 90 Minutes: GameFAQs Review Hydroxyl, 12/06/02
- Review on JeuxVideo.com (in French)