From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up 911 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
911 is a year.
911 may also refer to:
- September 11 attacks (9/11), the 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States
- September 11, in month-day date notation
- 9 November, in day-month date notation
- 911 BC, a year before the common era
- BOAC Flight 911, a British Overseas Airways flight that crashed in 1966
- Porsche 911, a series of cars of the German automobile maker
- Saskatchewan Highway 911, road system
- "911" (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit) a 2005 episode of the TV series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- 9/11 (film), a 2002 documentary about the 9/11 attack
- 9-11: Was There An Alternative?, a 2011 book by Noam Chomsky
- 911 (band), an English boy band formed in 1995
- Nine One One, a Taiwanese hip hop group formed in 2009
- "911" (Wyclef Jean song), a duet between Wyclef Jean and Mary J. Blige
- "911" (King Giddra song), a hip hop song by King Giddra
- 911 (Gorillaz song)
- 9.11 (album), an album by Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal
- "911", a song by Cyndi Lauper on the album True Colors
- "911", a song by Rick Ross on the album God Forgives, I Don't
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.